Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:24 am

Brad and Allison broke up in Lloyd, so I guess that means they broke up in real life?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:52 am

Oh legendary frog, it's like I'm back in 2005 newgrounds
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 am

Legendary Frog should serve a reminder to the current e-celebs that fame is fleeting. He was once the most popular animator on newgrounds, and now he makes cartoons for Doge's sidekick. He also never improved his technique in all that downtime so he'll never get regular work.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:38 am

It's fascinating that we already have several examples of waning e-fame, yet the current internet nobodies don't seem to learn. They will still be high and mighty, thinking their success will last while still doing nothing to actually improve in any way.

I guess it's because the waning happens too fast. They are forgotten too quickly to be used as a warning to others. Fuck, I've never heard of Legendary Frog until you brought him up here or on 3.0. I bet most of Brad's fans haven't heard of him either.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:06 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:29 pm
Sounds like a good buffer against the rest of the continent to me.
The Muslim can survive any climate, apparently.
It's the passive buff they get from joining the Allah Guild.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:49 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 am
Legendary Frog should serve a reminder to the current e-celebs that fame is fleeting. He was once the most popular animator on newgrounds, and now he makes cartoons for Doge's sidekick. He also never improved his technique in all that downtime so he'll never get regular work.
His humor is also older than his style, this is from a year ago and its something I wouldn't of even found charming 10 years ago.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:16 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:38 am
It's fascinating that we already have several examples of waning e-fame, yet the current internet nobodies don't seem to learn. They will still be high and mighty, thinking their success will last while still doing nothing to actually improve in any way.

I guess it's because the waning happens too fast. They are forgotten too quickly to be used as a warning to others. Fuck, I've never heard of Legendary Frog until you brought him up here or on 3.0. I bet most of Brad's fans haven't heard of him either.
Pretty much, they see their fans who are telling them they're awesome, remember how much money they made and assume it's going to last forever because they're only thinking of the people who stuck around not the ones who went away.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:08 pm
I have a colleague who has holidays in I think Namibia once per year, and he still has all of his body parts.
Does he have AIDS though is the question
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I have a colleague who has holidays in I think Namibia once per year, and he still has all of his body parts.
You can live absolutely everywhere as a tourist that brings money with people around you who will protect you to take that money. Africa is a massive shithole. Nobody in their right mind would actually want to live there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:55 pm

That's not hard to believe looking at the Mediterranean.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:47 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Does he have AIDS though is the question
It's not that kind of tourism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:50 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
You can live absolutely everywhere as a tourist that brings money with people around you who will protect you to take that money. Africa is a massive shithole. Nobody in their right mind would actually want to live there.
and then the fucking vuvuzelas
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine