E3!

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Auli

E3!

Post by Auli » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Anyone watching this?`

I used to watch it. Now I just watch it with some old gaming-forum friends and laugh at absolutely everything.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: E3!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:58 pm

I generally file it under "Much ado about nothing".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 pm

A good waste of time and enough stupid shit to laugh at like the exclusive first ever world reveal of a car at Microsoft show, on the other hand i cringed massively at the new ASSassin Creed: Origins bullshit. They really went even beyond full retard, Supposedly the Assassins were created or inspired by an assassin who lived thousands of years befire ASSassin Creed 1 in fucking ANCIENT EGYPT.

Fucking bullshit
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:46 pm

And he was definitely inspired by an assassin caveman. I can almost guarantee you that this'll happen eventually.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Yeah... I thought it was kinda the first AC where the Creed origined or whatever.

Also the Mario & Rabbid game looked neat. Now if they could only remove the "Rabbid" part of it.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 pm

I never watched the E3 and never will. I'll just eventually see some of the bullshit summed up. It's not like there's anything great being announced there anymore.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 pm
A good waste of time and enough stupid shit to laugh at like the exclusive first ever world reveal of a car at Microsoft show, on the other hand i cringed massively at the new ASSassin Creed: Origins bullshit. They really went even beyond full retard, Supposedly the Assassins were created or inspired by an assassin who lived thousands of years befire ASSassin Creed 1 in fucking ANCIENT EGYPT.

Fucking bullshit
How is that any more bullshit than Adam and Eve being OG assassins that had to flee some super advanced technology society and that being where the fable of the paradise is coming from?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:08 pm

The only E3 video worth watching will be the inevitable crowbcat montage of everything cringey and cancerous that makes up E3.

I wonder how many SJWs will be triggered by the ghetto ape in Beyond Good and Evil 2 even though the game's already blatantly pandering to multicultural bullshit.
Last edited by Seele on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Fucking bullshit
Ass-ass-in's Weed: Orgies (AKA We Wuz Kangs)

Now, they gotta pander to BLM and nigger activists for forcing the delusional belief of human life and civilization originating in Africa. Ubisoft's liberalness strikes again.

Also, Life is Tumblr is getting a prequel and a sequel. More shitty writing awaits.

The overly giddy sheep are fucking atrocious with how much they overhype this shit every fucking year. What's even worse is that they complain about others critiquing E3 for exposing how shit it is, getting all butthurt and arguing about how our "negitivity" is unnecessary & ruining gaming for them like the good little sheep they are. They fail to realize how much they are the true cancer, once again proving how the majority of modern gamers are among the easiest group of media consumers to con. Every. Fucking. Time.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:54 pm

I hate game trailers, thus I hate E3. Has anyone seen the new Beyond Good and Evil trailer? It's a movie trailer and people are stoked despite not seeing a second of game play.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:40 am

Hype is a social construct.
Remember how people were losing their shit about that game where you play that red-haired dreadlock bitch hunting cyber dinosaurs or something? What did it end up? A dead fish. You don't even hear about it, hence why I don't remember the name at all. Something Horizons or some shit like that.
As Seele pointed out: Every. Fucking. Time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!