Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:52 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:38 am
That tweet tells me a lot about Bob he's amazed that someone who's considered a big deal (like Bob thinks he is) would actually do something for others.
Apparently not every enlightnened one wishes death and destruction upon the lower class.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Roker

Post by Roker » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:21 am
It's supposed to be an exaggerated Boston accent because he's from there.
It's not exaggerated. He's said multiple times before that his "normal" voice is actually his radio voice, and the phony, cartoony Boston accent is actually his natural speaking voice.

Also, the Nintendo E3 presentation is tomorrow, so, since he's done it at least twice in the past, I'm going to call it right now that he's going to make a tweet where he posts a picture of the new Mario game, or whatever gives him a nostalgia boner, and just says something cringy like "Home."

EDIT: LOL, he called the Mario/Rabbids game "vandalism". :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:20 am

Roker wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 am
Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:21 am
It's supposed to be an exaggerated Boston accent because he's from there.
It's not exaggerated. He's said multiple times before that his "normal" voice is actually his radio voice, and the phony, cartoony Boston accent is actually his natural speaking voice.

Also, the Nintendo E3 presentation is tomorrow, so, since he's done it at least twice in the past, I'm going to call it right now that he's going to make a tweet where he posts a picture of the new Mario game, or whatever gives him a nostalgia boner, and just says something cringy like "Home."

EDIT: LOL, he called the Mario/Rabbids game "vandalism". :lol:
That fits more his shitty book
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am

So, of course, Bob jumped on this bandwagon to tell everyone how he knew all along that 60's Batman was amazing.

His basic point is about how it was actually the greatest show ever made and only seen as quote unquote campy (Yes he actually puts verbal quotation marks around the word campy) because the series was out of syndication for a long time. In reality, it was actually a brilliant satire of the 60s and the perfect counter-culture answer with its bright costumes and memorable villains. And only those stupid jock Frank Miller fan boys ever thought the 60s Batman show was a joke.

I'm torn between whether or not he ever actually watched the show and/or enjoyed it because on the one hand, if it wasn't in syndication when he was a kid, I highly doubt he ever looked at it. On the other, considering his love of the Raimi Spider-Man flicks, the idea that he has a box set that's been worn down because of how much he watches it wouldn't shock me.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:08 am

The box set only came out a few years ago. He's a bandwagon jumping, virtue signalling faggot, just as you suspected. Him and Dobson are pretty much interchangeable.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:12 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am

So, of course, Bob jumped on this bandwagon to tell everyone how he knew all along that 60's Batman was amazing.

His basic point is about how it was actually the greatest show ever made and only seen as quote unquote campy (Yes he actually puts verbal quotation marks around the word campy) because the series was out of syndication for a long time. In reality, it was actually a brilliant satire of the 60s and the perfect counter-culture answer with its bright costumes and memorable villains. And only those stupid jock Frank Miller fan boys ever thought the 60s Batman show was a joke.

I'm torn between whether or not he ever actually watched the show and/or enjoyed it because on the one hand, if it wasn't in syndication when he was a kid, I highly doubt he ever looked at it. On the other, considering his love of the Raimi Spider-Man flicks, the idea that he has a box set that's been worn down because of how much he watches it wouldn't shock me.
Does he have any actual opinions of his own?

I already stamped my mark in the "hate it" Adam West Batman camp, but fucking Christ, this guy. I guess everything he likes has to fit in with "anti-jawks" and everything he hates has to be "pro-jawks."

The nicest thing I can say about the old batman show is it's pretty harmless. The definition of "family" film. You can have it one while your four year-old kid is in the room, or the grandparents or whoever.

Much like with bideo james, I don't think Blob ever watched this Batman show or any other.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm

The old Batman show wasn't brilliant satire, they just tried to adapt a comic that, at that time, was a bit bat-shit. With a Joker actor who refused to shave his mustache.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm

The new Mario game has Mario running around in a poncho and a sombrero. What will Blob say about this horrific cultural appropriation?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Roker

Post by Roker » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm
The new Mario game has Mario running around in a poncho and a sombrero. What will Blob say about this horrific cultural appropriation?
Even worse, it retcons his precious Mario canon. Donkey Kong now took place in New Donk City instead of Brooklyn, New York. Bob on suicide watch once he finds out.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm
He'll fap endlessly to it because it supports the Mexicans genociding whites.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.