The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:00 am

In all fairness, have you seen how incredibly expensive PS Vita memory cards are?

They're not missing out on much.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:19 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:00 am
In all fairness, have you seen how incredibly expensive PS Vita memory cards are?
I have, lol. Sony's greed totally fucked that system to death. And deleting your installed game also deletes save game data, with no option to save the save game data and only delete the installed game. The fucking PSP could do that. :lol:

The PSP is a superior machine in every regard except the lack of a 2nd analogue stick. How depressing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:40 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:11 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 am
Collectors are so dumb you can sell anything to them as long as its retro and authentic.
Have you seen "limited run games"?

You can sell shit to game collectors so easy, doesnt even need to be retro.

They release physical copies of shitty indie games on ps4/vita. Stuff that you could buy a steam key for <$1.

They print a few thousand copies. Purely catering to mindless collectors.
Oh yeah, Saturday morning rpg comes to mind from them as far as expensive games go, a shitty stream game I can literally get for 2 bucks on sale regularly goes over $100 on ps4 just because it's burned on a disc.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:19 am
Guru Larry wrote:
I have, lol. Sony's greed totally fucked that system to death. And deleting your installed game also deletes save game data, with no option to save the save game data and only delete the installed game. The fucking PSP could do that. :lol:

The PSP is a superior machine in every regard except the lack of a 2nd analogue stick. How depressing.
Vita aka the weeb machine seems okay but still way over priced, also the emulation on it is garbo compared to the glorious nippon psp. You also have fags like metal Jesus hyping the vita saying its going to be some expensive shit down the road.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:19 am
Guru Larry wrote:

I've seen lots of fanboys insist Sony are going to announce a PSP 2 at E3 this year, But Sony would be mad to try it a third time.

But someone has managed to create a micro SD adapter for the PS Vita, which is about time as the proper Vita memory cards are poorly made anyway, the 64gb ones have a tendency to corrupt.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 am
People insist on playing it on original hardware...

(though flash carts also exist for that reason)
I once met a retro game shop owner who owned a bunch of Super Famicom cartridges, except he gutted the actual Japanese PCBs and replaced them with burned EEPROMS containing fan-translated versions. Not sure why the hell he didn't just use an EverDrive.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:58 pm

That's a bit like the "totally official and authentic German Secret of Mana 2 cartridge!" that pop up on eBay every now and then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:40 am

Wed May 31, 2017 4:29 pm
Im a little surprised the dick pic isnt all over 4chan.
Don't know about 4 since I haven't visited that site since the moot sellout but just ask for it on 8/tv/ and you'll get it. I've seen it more times than I'd care to there.

By the way, both links dannyboy posted are a goner now. Seems like somebody is reading this thread. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:40 am
Wed May 31, 2017 4:29 pm
Im a little surprised the dick pic isnt all over 4chan.
Don't know about 4 since I haven't visited that site since the moot sellout but just ask for it on 8/tv/ and you'll get it. I've seen it more times than I'd care to there.

By the way, both links dannyboy posted are a goner now. Seems like somebody is reading this thread. :lol:
Yeah, people were saying it was the old pic with the ruler. I thought it was a new one.

It was probably being reposted, but vr and v must have gotten a new, active janitor that hates eceleb threads because they never seem to stay up anymore.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 pm

It was probably being reposted, but vr and v must have gotten a new, active janitor that hates eceleb threads because they never seem to stay up anymore.
Try 8/tv/, the mods don't give a shit. I think the Mike Mattei dick pic thread stayed active until the bump limit.