CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
cuckson

CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by cuckson » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:49 am

its finallly happening our favorite cucknadian karate master JacksonJinson is planning on producing and creating videos of the XCOM series,just loke spooony sempai
but unlike his master he says he's got a schedule and he's working on editing the videos in such a way that isn't like his "Death Road to Canada" stream. It's gonna be an edited and scripted rather than a stream.
expect him to beg Boss for a cameo

cuckson

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by cuckson » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:51 am

since the spoony thread is mostly about cuckson and he is gaining somewhat of a following

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 am

Oh god. It's gonna be some where between Spooner and Chris-chan. I cannot wait to flood his comment section! :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:04 am

Just don't dox him or do any of that kiwifaggot shit. I'm banning anyone I find out pulls hijinks like swatting him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:04 am
Just don't dox him or do any of that kiwifaggot shit. I'm banning anyone I find out pulls hijinks like swatting him.
Hasnt James Hill already kinda doxxed himself?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:14 am

It's not doxing if he posted it himself, but what I mean is don't share his address, telephone number, family info, full legal name or try to organize IRL trolling.

I realize it's hard sometimes, because at a certain point (with how people dox themselves so freely nowadays on social media), you feel like you're protecting them from themselves. But just don't be a kiwifaggot/cwc autist about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:07 am

OMG, we all have to be really supportive of this new internet nobody in the making. If anything can make him ditch his boss, it's getting lured onto the Tim Buckley Path himself.
Last edited by VoiceOfReasonPast on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:12 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:14 am
It's not doxing if he posted it himself, but what I mean is don't share his address, telephone number, family info, full legal name or try to organize IRL trolling.

I realize it's hard sometimes, because at a certain point (with how people dox themselves so freely nowadays on social media), you feel like you're protecting them from themselves. But just don't be a kiwifaggot/cwc autist about it.
Yep, I'm on full agreement here. Don't drag real life shit into this, just do what we usually do, watch and laugh at his shitty content and stupidity. His videos will likely be pure cringe.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

supdood

Post by supdood » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 am

This would be pretty damn funny if Jinson actually ends up being better than Spoony and shames him right off the internet. Not that Spoony would actually care, mind you, but if he's any good, Jinson should open a Patreon and make more money and really get senpai to notice.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 am

If he can keep up a schedule, he probably will end up getting more money than Spoony. He'll probably try to get Noah on one of his streams.