Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:53 pm

It doesn't really matter in the first place. I see it as something like taste. It can change over time or always have been that way but either way you don't really get a choice.
What I do have a problem with is the "born in the wrong body" shit. That's some straight up magic woo woo nonsense that's basically claiming that they are a soul that god somehow put into the wrong body or something. Utter nonsense.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Some people choose to be gay. The thing nobody wants to talk about are the people that are made gay. Like a guy that was molested by men as a boy (like Milo and George Takei) who then get confused about their sexuality. Also, women that were molested as girls either become hypersexual or become lesbians.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:53 pm
What I do have a problem with is the "born in the wrong body" shit. That's some straight up magic woo woo nonsense that's basically claiming that they are a soul that god somehow put into the wrong body or something. Utter nonsense.
That's because negative karma caused the cosmos to reincarnate them in the wrong body, just to teach them a lesson.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:37 pm

It depends. With gay men I believe most of them were born that way since male sexuality is very set in stone, you are either gay or your aren't and you don't change. Women though tend to float around more in between and are more likely to change from being gay to straight. The article mentions male and female brains and that has an effect on people as well, the reality is that it is a mix and can depend on the person. If the guy is ultra feminine and a queen when they are 8, they will probably be gay when they are older and were born that way. But there are other gay people who seem like regular straight people who end up being gay, I think those types are the ones where it may not be biological.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:48 pm

There's a reason why nobody talks about lesbians when the conversation is about "gays". Lesbians don't exist. It's purely choice, nothing else. Even some testosterone-ladden she-beast could just get treatment to get her hormonal household balanced.
There's evidence that faggot brains are different from regular men's brains. A bit too much estrogen during the crucial stage in pregnancy and the transformation into a male doesn't quite go all the way. Sounds plausible to me. Genetically speaking, males are loads more fragile than females. More shit tends to go wrong. More geniuses, more retards, much more variety in all regards, good and bad.
Compare that to women, who are much more similar to each other.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:53 pm
It doesn't really matter in the first place. I see it as something like taste. It can change over time or always have been that way but either way you don't really get a choice.
Well, like i said, it's all about pushing the narrative and going for whatever argument has the strongest position towards legalizing what they want to legalize/changing the culture. We'll find out in 40 years that a lot of liberals who argued for that don't really believe it. Anyway, it's retarded on its face since you are your body. You are not a floating soul inhabiting a shell. If your brain is telling you that you are a woman when your body is male, I would argue something has gone wrong and there is some kind of miscommunication happening in your brain. Not "hurhur they are mentally ill, kek" but you are your body and your brain should not be feeding you information ABOUT your body that is not accurate.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 am

So you think it's neurological and not psychological?

I dunno. The LGBT people I've known all seem to have real mental and emotional problems. Depression/Suicide. Lesbians will have very violent fights. The "bug chaser" gays that purposely try to get AIDS.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:34 am

Well, now you get into the nature vs nurture argument. People with a history of being abused tend to have a lot of those problems anyway, and there's the whole issue with kids getting molested and then growing up to be Milo.

I think there's a neurological element. That's not to discount the impact of environment.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:49 am

I bet I can make a guy a faggot. A murderer too. Put a boy in a dress, shame him for being a boy, treat him like utter shit right from the start. Really push and shame him at all times, preferably for no reason whatsoever. Maybe find some disgusting "Uncle" to "babysit" him. I guarantee you'll have a winner. He'll likely grow up pissing the bed and torturing animals. Be sure to kick the shit out of the kid for that and tell him how worthless he is.

You totally can fuck somebody up so nurture isn't entirely out of the picture. But that's an extreme. A healthy child with a happy childhood? The chances for a lesbo are close to zero. But you might still get a faggot. There's a neural component for sure. As you said, tictac, you are your body.
You might now have any actual free will and thus choice in anything, since you can't decide what flavour you like either, but for every atypical thing going on there is something corresponding to it in the brain. In the end, it doesn't matter by which means you got fucked up, being fucked up is a brain thing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Pretty sure it's a science fact that homos are the product of fatherless households. They gravitate towards the cock to make up for not having a Daddy. It's why they act like women too, because they were raised entirely by females and had no male influences.