MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:41 pm

AssholeTeens wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 pm
It's like that Indian in Wonder Woman who exists only to say white people stole his land in that one scene.
Wow, not that I would have ever seen Wonder Woman, but knowing there's a white-shaming scene like this in it....seriously, fuck movies anymore.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:00 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 pm
kek

I thought they intentionally wanted the Empire to be all white British dudes while the opposition was all muh diversity.
That was probably the original plan, but let's face it, everyone wants to be part of The Empire because Imperials are COOL.
That's the big thing Hollywood liberals have to watch out for when they make political propaganda. They have to work really hard not give any right wing villains actual character depth and have to pile on all the cheap hate-drawing traits (rapist, woman puncher, dumb as a brick, hypocrite, etc) because villains frequently ARE cool.

And if people start rooting for the villains, the work may still be good or successful as entertainment, but it's a failure as propaganda.

Of course, they still get it wrong sometimes. :lol:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/2/1070/5127 ... fe34_b.jpg

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:51 am

Get Coca-Cola in on that shit too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Seele

Post by Seele » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:01 am

"Because I'm only doing this to be a "sincere guy', not for generating attention or anything."

I guess it's gonna be like the pedophile video where he defended her because she's a woman from an "abusive background."
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:04 am

"Ad revenue is down for everyone."

Gotta bring in that money somehow.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am

AssholeTeens wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 pm
It's like that Indian in Wonder Woman who exists only to say white people stole his land in that one scene.
Sure they did. It's called a conquest. People come to other people's land and say "this is mine now, fite me" and the winner gets to have it. Not Europe's fault every other civilization was bushnigger county. Should've kept the pseudo Asian twats for cotton picking instead of importing Africans but hindsight is 20/20.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Seele

Post by Seele » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:22 am

So, Fatt seems to be skeptical over whether or not the punishment for this psycho bitch who voluntarily assisted AND insisted in the suicide of a depressed man is a violation of free speech or not.......even though the case and crime have nothing to do with the concept or use of free speech whatsoever.

It's always the same problem in Jarbo's head. He always feels the desire to obsessively look for the positives in nearly everything no matter how horrible a case like this may be. She obviously deserves to be locked up for assisted manslaughter, but he's shoving his personal idealogues and liberal bullshit into it like he thinks everything is just fine and it should be cross examined. It's that pointless search for being "the middle man" in every pointless discussion he brings up, but it ends up making him look like a fucking idiot every time in the end. That, and the obvious shilling he always does adds to the stupidity.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:29 am

"Hitler wasn's so bad, guys. I mean, he built highways!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Autobahnen, bitteschön, mein Junge. Even the burgers don't call it highway in Krautland.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Not really surprising for folks who needed a special snowflake term for "football" after already using that term for their special snowflake rugby.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette