Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:47 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:46 am
Larry should blow the lid off the entire thing. Do it, you fffffuck.
Do it Larry, you can expose the bullshit and lies in your own backyard of the internet (manner of speaking)
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:37 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:35 am
Meanwhile Jared himself said before that the youtube ad thing wasn't affecting him, much like how I imagine guru larry wasn't affected either. Theres this shroud of bullshit that these youtubers hide behind saying that they are hurting for money when really a lot of them are not.
Only one video of mine was affected and that was one of Dan's videos too, but yeah there's a lot of bullshit about them saying how much money they're losing from it.

If they are losing money it's from people skipping through their videos as they've gotten bored.
rabidtictac wrote:
On the money thing or certain eCelebs? Christ, I post shitty things eCelebs have done anonymously for free on ED years ago, I'm hated. I do the exact same thing today under my real name for views and money, everyone loves me. The fuck?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:47 pm

You could become a hero and undying inspiriation for the poor, downtrodden internet nobody fans.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:37 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
On the money thing or certain eCelebs? Christ, I post shitty things eCelebs have done anonymously for free on ED years ago, I'm hated. I do the exact same thing today under my real name for views and money, everyone loves me. The fuck?
The money thing, because you're in a unique position to do so, you shitter. That's why it matters to do it not anonymously. Any anon on here can say that these e-celeb fucks are liars and greedy. They're not wrong, but they can't prove it in most cases. You can look at your numbers and say shit like (depending on any deals you have with MCNs lel) "this is the approximate pay scale for ad revenue, this is how much I make per x amount of views, and I have no reason to think it's different for these other people. This guy says he's going broke, but he's obviously talking shit. Look at his views and subs here and factor in the same approximate pay scale and he's making six figures."

I mean, the SoK autists have done a little bit of estimating and kind of figured that someone like DSP is probably making, I want to say at least 50k per year. DSP has two mortgages, he pays $1500 a month for a kahndo nobody is using. He has a BMW and a bigass house. 50K seems pretty legit to me. He certainly isn't making, like, 20k or some shit. No fucking way. He could easily be pushing 80k, who knows. Even on the low end, he's probably making more money than a lot of his fans.

And that's a small-time fading "star" like DSP. These big youtubers like Angry Joe who cry about money? Those fucks have got to be making at least six figures. Probably waaaaay more in Joe's case.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:13 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:37 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
The money thing, because you're in a unique position to do so, you shitter. That's why it matters to do it not anonymously. Any anon on here can say that these e-celeb fucks are liars and greedy. They're not wrong, but they can't prove it in most cases. You can look at your numbers and say shit like (depending on any deals you have with MCNs lel) "this is the approximate pay scale for ad revenue, this is how much I make per x amount of views, and I have no reason to think it's different for these other people. This guy says he's going broke, but he's obviously talking shit. Look at his views and subs here and factor in the same approximate pay scale and he's making six figures."

I mean, the SoK autists have done a little bit of estimating and kind of figured that someone like DSP is probably making, I want to say at least 50k per year. DSP has two mortgages, he pays $1500 a month for a kahndo nobody is using. He has a BMW and a bigass house. 50K seems pretty legit to me. He certainly isn't making, like, 20k or some shit. No fucking way. He could easily be pushing 80k, who knows. Even on the low end, he's probably making more money than a lot of his fans.

And that's a small-time fading "star" like DSP. These big youtubers like Angry Joe who cry about money? Those fucks have got to be making at least six figures. Probably waaaaay more in Joe's case.
It depends on the youtuber though. Independent Man went over his revenue in public and saw a huge drop, though he was merely reporting it since he has a real job so he wasn't freaking out. I think the political or drama channels have got hit hard while other channels like Larry's that are gaming focused haven't. I think initially everyone got fucked because Google doesn't plan things when they change youtube on the fly but now I think they have fixed it up so innocent channels haven't been hit as hard,
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:35 pm

ProJared even said it barely hit him. Yet the incredible amount of dicksucking in the comments of his shill video is revolting and full of faggots thinking he got hit hard and has to do shit like that. The nobodies have managed to spin this narrative that they are all poor now and people eat that shit up.
I hate people more and more each day. They are stingy as fuck when it's about reasonable things but if a fucker begs for money on the internet they throw money at them. It should be punishable with severe beatings to donate money to an internet nobody.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:47 am

I'm not saying compare apples with oranges, Poonoo. Guru Larry makes gaming videos. Projared, Angry Joe etc make gaming videos. We know these greedy jews are lying about how much revenue they've "lost."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:47 am
I'm not saying compare apples with oranges, Poonoo. Guru Larry makes gaming videos. Projared, Angry Joe etc make gaming videos. We know these greedy jews are lying about how much revenue they've "lost."
ProJared is bullshitting for sure, though Joe I don't know since he has engaged in drama shit too, with Youtube themselves no less. Maybe they decided to be cheeky and use the opportunity to lower his pay :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:40 pm

ProJared isn't bullshitting. He flat out said that he did NOT notice any drops in revenue. His retarded fans just think so because they all drank the koolaid almost all the YT cunts are dishing out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Fans delude themselves into the funniest things, like thinking that all those internet nobodies could just go and make their own Youtube (with Black Jack and hookers) to utterly crush the old Youtube.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette