DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:16 am

They keep you there for a good while intentionally. So they give her the pill, she chills out, they say "kthnxbye!". What if it's not working properly and only calms her down at first? What if there's something else going on? People would be all over them if they just released somebody because they didn't have the time and that person then dropping dead or something.
Instead they keep you around long enough to make sure the situation is fine. Especially in 'murica, the land of unreasonable lawsuits.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:39 am

I understand that completely, but even so if you thought there was something wrong and you sit in there for half a day just to be told that it was nothing and you were just worried for no reason I'd feel like "why'd I have to sit here for hours just for you to tell me that?" And this was right after they got back so I can understand being annoyed at the situation still, but he didn't need to go off on the hospital about it. Not to mention like you said it's a little different since she did have an anxiety attack so they would want to hold off to see if she's stabilized. I don't think him being a little frustrated needed to be blown up so huge outside of when he said next time she had an attack he wouldn't take her at all. That is a bit much and was the only thing he said that even remotely bothered me. Just because it made him sound like he'd leave her to die just so he wouldn't have to pay a hospital bill.

Anyways I hear the SOK covered E3 too but I didn't even bother watching since they seem to have shit taste in everything and probably feigned excitement over things so as not to trigger their autistic fanbase.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:15 am

He even mentioned that the nurse said that they monitored her blood pressure all that time. Everyone knows that hospitals everywhere are chronically understaffed. He also said himself that she was basically out of it. They do not just let you leave, especially when all you have to bring you home is what seems to be a complete moron.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:15 am
He even mentioned that the nurse said that they monitored her blood pressure all that time. Everyone knows that hospitals everywhere are chronically understaffed. He also said himself that she was basically out of it. They do not just let you leave, especially when all you have to bring you home is what seems to be a complete moron.
True. He didn't even think of the possibility that she might have had to stay overnight.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:16 am
They keep you there for a good while intentionally. So they give her the pill, she chills out, they say "kthnxbye!". What if it's not working properly and only calms her down at first? What if there's something else going on? People would be all over them if they just released somebody because they didn't have the time and that person then dropping dead or something.
Instead they keep you around long enough to make sure the situation is fine. Especially in 'murica, the land of unreasonable lawsuits.
... And they would have no way of knowing her complete medical history. Certainly not during the initial ambulance response. As the SOK guys said, presumably a doctor ALREADY saw her because you can't get benzos/anxiety meds without a prescription. So he saw her, probably asked her some questions, but they still needed to monitor her to make sure she didn't have a reaction to the medication or some other problem. They were waiting in that room for Leanna's safety.

And then they made sure she left with some papers about anxiety that she could look over when she was feeling less loopy, and referred her to her primary care physician so she could get help after the ER. They weren't saying "oh if you ever feel bad, call us again so we can give you a huge bill."

So yeah, they didn't prioritize DSP over the other people in the ER with possibly life-threatening injuries, but they still cared for Leanna more than Phil ever has in his life.

Due to how the timeline on the breakup works out, I am still VERY suspicious that this was the last straw for her. The time is quite close to when DSP says they broke up, and he often lies to make himself look good.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:48 am

Is it possible that the breakup happened BEFORE the anxiety attack? It could be that she broke up with him, didn't know what to do, and suffered the attack because of that. It could be that Phil was an emergency contact

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:16 pm

I think the DSP official story is it happened before the ambulance.

But neither way makes DSP look good.

If it was after, then him telling the entire internet all her personal medical shit comes across as ridiculously insensitive and was most likely the final straw that drove her away from him.

If it was before, that still makes DSP look bad as fuck, because then it looks like he told the entire internet all her medical problems as a way to "get her back" for leaving him. Notice how the entire hospital story is all about him and how inconvenienced he was. He doesn't directly shit on her, but he does tell the entire world and anyone who will listen about her medical history. I'd be pissed if someone did that.

Oh and Leanna was driving Phil's car to work. Would he let her do that if they were broken up? I could easily see Phil lying about when the breakup was so people wouldn't draw the obvious conclusion that he caused it.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am

His reaction would ake sense though wouldn't it? Being annoyed that he has to sit in an ER for someone he just broke up with just because she has no one else? That could easily be where all his frustration came from. Since he wouldn't want to see her at all.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Both ways make sense to me, and both ways make Phil look like shit. He loses no matter which is true.

But I would still prefer to believe DSP's shitty behavior drove away yet another person. Machinima, Rambo, Project 7 and soon Leanna. 8-) Phil's biggest obstacle to his own success is himself.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Phil is always annoyed at other people and it's always all their fault. He doesn't have to be broken up with Leanna to complain endlessly about having to abort his stream for hospital stuff.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!