Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:10 am

This black jew stuff is so batshit. They're culturally apropriating like crazy, can go into outright anti-semite territory in the way they treat the other jews, but you can't say anything negative if you're a good little libtard because they're black. It's one hell of a trolling operation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:12 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:10 am
This black jew stuff is so batshit. They're culturally apropriating like crazy, can go into outright anti-semite territory in the way they treat the other jews, but you can't say anything negative if you're a good little libtard because they're black. It's one hell of a trolling operation.
What about the Black who believe in Khemet? That the Pharaohs were black? The fact is both beliefs create a mess, if blacks were both Pharaohs and the Jews doesn't that mean they black enslaved blacks?
Also there is a difference between the black Israelites and the Jewish Ethiopians, the jews were rulers in a kingdom in that region and the Jewish faith was that of the population too.
Jews in Israel are racist despite saying racism is bad, look up how they treat the Ethiopian jews and you will see they are worse then you imagined
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Roscoe Joe

Post by Roscoe Joe » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:11 am

So now Dirty Fingernails is crying about censorship, regarding some bullshit with Pirates of the Caribbean rides in Disneyland

http://i.imgur.com/jA7UdCg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gfbN57M.jpg

I mean generally, it is stupid but on the other hand, its a kids ride, so I don't know if prostitution is appropriate anyways but the fact Tony was crying for months about Disney adding Donald Trump in Hall of Presidents and was generally okay with SJW bullshit before, is now crying about this

Also he reveals his desire to murder children :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:34 am

Roscoe Joe wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:11 am
So now Dirty Fingernails is crying about censorship, regarding some bullshit with Pirates of the Caribbean rides in Disneyland

http://i.imgur.com/jA7UdCg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gfbN57M.jpg

I mean generally, it is stupid but on the other hand, its a kids ride, so I don't know if prostitution is appropriate anyways but the fact Tony was crying for months about Disney adding Donald Trump in Hall of Presidents and was generally okay with SJW bullshit before, is now crying about this

Also he reveals his desire to murder children :lol:

OY VEY! OY GEVALT!
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:09 pm

>accept problematic art as problematic and move on
So he wants to go SocJus twat and call it "problematic" but also wants it to remain "problematic" because it's art. How about dropping the "problematic" completely and stop being a bitch about it?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:09 pm
How about dropping the "problematic" completely and stop being a bitch about it?
For him to drop "problematic", he'd have to clean his problematic fingernails. If he's lurking, here is a step by step guide:

https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygien ... giene.html
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:17 am

Fuck this guy. I'll ignore the fact that he reviews amusement park rides aimed mostly at children/ families. He gets upset because they're changing art (that he finds problematic, but that's besides the point) and in the first part scribbles something that has some merit, but later he has to point out his superiority to both aforementioned kids and families that are the sole reason that a place like this exists in the first place; and also to other people who could chime in with different points. My outrage is okay because, I have a point and everyone else is just a MRA edgelord. Fuck this guy.

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:54 am

Dirty Fingernails makes a mindblowing discovery :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:54 am

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:54 am
Dirty Fingernails makes a mindblowing discovery :lol:

If only Spoony said this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.