Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Auli » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:49 pm

I have CFS! :D

Hope Spoony doesn't have that, I don't want him in my society.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:53 pm

I went to see if Spoony was still working hard on updating a playlist or two and I saw there's a link to his facebook on youtube. Clicked on it and it says his hometown is St. Louis. I guess every family member in Arizona has disowned him by now. Speaking of April I was looking through her twitter feed and of course 99% of her tweets are about her shitty estore or dolls or whatever fantasy horseshit game she's playing. An interesting contrast with Spoonys tweets. She talks more about games than he does.

Anyway it seems there are still more spoony loyalists out there giving him shit for nothing. Sorry you pathetic sycophant but there's a 0% chance of this happening:

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Would that be that guy that filled his patreon this month?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:12 pm

That was me. Usernames should be filled in by guests.

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:12 pm
That was me. Usernames should be filled in by guests.
why would ou do that? if you have that much money trow some my way i swear i will make a spoony movie

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:47 pm

oldbones wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:53 pm
I went to see if Spoony was still working hard on updating a playlist or two and I saw there's a link to his facebook on youtube. Clicked on it and it says his hometown is St. Louis. I guess every family member in Arizona has disowned him by now. Speaking of April I was looking through her twitter feed and of course 99% of her tweets are about her shitty estore or dolls or whatever fantasy horseshit game she's playing. An interesting contrast with Spoonys tweets. She talks more about games than he does.

Anyway it seems there are still more spoony loyalists out there giving him shit for nothing. Sorry you pathetic sycophant but there's a 0% chance of this happening:
I cannot believe that guy still has the fucking Jewwario cap in his avatar. Was Carmichael's passing the most dramatic event for the lives of thousands of TGWTG devotees? It's like the TGWTG equivalent of the Kennedy assassination. If Doge Walker sold commemorative t-shirts and/or a documentary DVD in remembrance of Jewwario he could retire or fund another Titanic project.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Except Doge would have to donate ALL proceedings to Justin's family, or otherwise look like an opportunistic cunt. So he can't do it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:20 pm
wildmage wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:46 pm
Well, summer's around the corner and you guys spy on rocrill's twitter like hawks: any mentions of her slutting it up during the summer to get the fuck away from Spoony?

So far she's resorted to pictures right above the eyes.
She's not a slut! She is a beautiful and whimsical little sprite!
My bad, let me rephrase: is she "in the market"? Because Amazon Wish lists are all well and good but you've got to show your goods if you want a sugar daddy.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:09 pm

oldbones wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Oh Gods, as if it weren't enough that this furry Untermensch was burning money, his fucking fursona is wearing the hat of an actual likeable Internet Nobody.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:15 pm

http://i.imgur.com/pKEuk6I.png

I would also be excited if people bought me entertainment and all I had to do was play it with my friends and not review it / stream it at all.