Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:22 pm

I cant understand how there are still pro-eu people left...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:36 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:22 pm
I cant understand how there are still pro-eu people left...
Well, there are still pro-Spoony people left, so...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:14 am
I wonder if VIII might add some depth to the new characters,sure they fucked up but i am sometimes hopelessly naive that problems might be fixed.
When has that ever happened with these movies?
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:14 am
I wonder if VIII might add some depth to the new characters,sure they fucked up but i am sometimes hopelessly naive that problems might be fixed.
Original Trilogy.

Luke goes from a wide eyed boy to a more hardened soldier and begins his Jedi training. Learns the price of rushing in and letting emotions rule your judgements. Views on the Force and the Empire change as his Father is revealed to be one of the most evil bastards in the galaxy, he resolves to find another way and save everyone.

Han goes from only caring about himself to helping his friends and falling in love. Sick he gets caught up in the war though, he just wanted to live free and pay off his debts.

Leia helped establish a new Republic and was an actual good female chatacter. She had been fighting with the rebelling for years and buried a lot of her sadness behind her work. She kinda gives into falling for the Scoundrel.

Before the prequels, all we knew of Vader was he was a noble Jedi who found power in the dark side. We didn't need to know exactly WHY, he was a tragic figure and z dissapointment to his brothers and sisters on the order. Finally redeemed by his son in the end.
Very simple yet good story telling.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:40 pm

It makes sense now. Finn and Poe are indeed gay. The jacket thing proves it. But they have to be subtle about it lest Asian bans the move for faggotry. It's why they are constantly introducing ethnics and homos in the EU, because only American dweebs read that shit, but only hint at it in anything worthwhile.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pm

If they want to appeal to Asians, why put black guys in it? Asians are a bit weird when it comes to them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Because JJ and his masters had to give the leftist NAZIS something. He was originally supposed to be white, and I'll bet he probably had a bigger role before they darkened him up and turned him into coma boy.

It's weird. On one hand, China is ruining movies by turning them all into mindless PG-rated adventures; but on the other, they are probably preventing Hollywood from turning into BET.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pm
If they want to appeal to Asians, why put black guys in it? Asians are a bit weird when it comes to them.
They fucking loved Will Smith, though. You can get away with some niggers in movies for China. Just don't go crazy with them. But making a movie in Hollywood entirely without one? Impossible to pull off, even for a Jew.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Will Smith is more of an exception than the rule, just like Eddie Murphy used to be.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:45 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm
I think we are talking about different things. I'm talking about when shitty movie comes out and they promise that they're just "laying the foundation, the sequel will be better". Has that ever happened, with any franchise?

I mean, maaaybe you can use the case of Star Trek: The Motion Picture and Wrath of Khan, where there is a huge jump in quality.
お前はもう死んでいる。