The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Rushy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:31 pm
James was wise to not cast Mike in any roles in the movie.
He wanted to, Mike refused. It was actually one of the fans' biggest complaints about the movie.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
And I believe that he did spend most of that money because he shot it in California for some reason. And I think he hired Union cast and crew. The salaries of that soap opera actress and the kid from The Bernie Mac Show probably cost him a fair share.
No one smart shoots in California, I know you need desert but go-to New Mexico or regular Mexico, you could of saved a ton and made it enjoyable.

Also fuck his supporting cast, that chick was garbage tier and the black friend made no fucking sense because it wasn't even canon.

What they should of done is had it be avgn and kyle Justin, he's a funny dude and they work good together. It could of been about finding him a new couch and having all the wacky hyjinks follow suit. Have Mike do various villains with maybe a small other cast. But the whole fucking movie focused on that girl because she was hot and it showed James has no idea what he's doing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 am

Well, people complain about TGWTG movies because nobody can act. James went and got real actors to support him. It seems like the smart thing to do.

Having a hot chick is fine with me. Would you rather see her, or the Channel Awesome "women" ?

You're right about the black kid. That was dumb. They did it for PC reasons, because SJWs were calling James a racist at the time. If they just would have written him as a character AVGN meets along the story it would have been much better that pretending this character has been there all along.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 am

If you need a desert and you're smart you film in South Africa. You get MASSIVE tax breaks from them if you make a movie there. Just stay away from the nigger camps and you'll be fine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:33 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
And I believe that he did spend most of that money because he shot it in California for some reason. And I think he hired Union cast and crew. The salaries of that soap opera actress and the kid from The Bernie Mac Show probably cost him a fair share.
No one smart shoots in California, I know you need desert but go-to New Mexico or regular Mexico, you could of saved a ton and made it enjoyable.

Also fuck his supporting cast, that chick was garbage tier and the black friend made no fucking sense because it wasn't even canon.

What they should of done is had it be avgn and kyle Justin, he's a funny dude and they work good together. It could of been about finding him a new couch and having all the wacky hyjinks follow suit. Have Mike do various villains with maybe a small other cast. But the whole fucking movie focused on that girl because she was hot and it showed James has no idea what he's doing.
I bet James wife rewrote the script or forced him to do so, she sounded like a dumb cunt when she interacted withe fans
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:52 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 am
I bet James wife rewrote the script or forced him to do so, she sounded like a dumb cunt when she interacted withe fans
Yeah, she was the one that said something about "We need more diversity!" because the three or four people that make up Cinemassacre happen to all be white males.
To be fair, this was when the Tumblrinas were calling James a racist for not having any roles for minorities on his casting call.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 am

If you're movie doesn't have a role specifically for a black or Native American person, then you might just be a racist. Fuck people earning roles through their talent.
mad bum wrote:
Sounds like the plot for the next Ashens movie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am

One thing I've noticed is that nearly all internet reviewers online criticizes producer for hampering the directors vision burt when you look at stuff they makes mainly the AVGN movie if they had an actual producer who could tell James no the finished product probably would have been better. For example, the plot should have been AVGN goes to the place where all the ET cartridges are buried and uncovers a government conspiracy about aliens. That's enough for a feature length film he didn't need the giant monsters and all that crap.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 am
Having a hot chick is fine with me. Would you rather see her, or the Channel Awesome "women" ?

NO LUPA NO BUY!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:

Espically New Mexico, its cheaper, the actually filming in the actual dumb, would of been cool