Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:58 am
BTW Jinson is going fucking NUTS in that subreddit. Everything is "stalking" "bullying" "harassment" and the typical DSP-isms used to describe negative feedback.
Links plox
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 am
From some of these things I see on there from what we talk on here some of you fucks moonlight on that spoony reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/thespoonyexper ... em_can_we/

I don't. I used my plebbit account to shit talk Jinson in this thread specifically because he started going nuts on DHI and saying we bully and harass spooners with our evil words that nobody has to look at on this tiny forum with maybe 50 active posters. :lol: He brought up me telling users not to dox (aka PROTECTING SPOONY) as if it was some kind of mark against DHI that we get faggot guestposters from kiwi/chans who think we want dox posted here.

I sometimes lurk threads over there when someone on DHI links them because the salt from spoony fans is funny.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 pm

supdood wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:01 am
Spoony doesn't have it set up where you pay him if you pledge, it doesn't happen until the end of the month. You could pledge 5000 dollars and inflate the number, and as long as you cancel by the end of the month, you won't be charged.
Interesting. You're right; most patreon people have it set up so if you pledge it charges you immediately, and I just assumed Spoony did also, but he hasn't, presumably due to laziness. Maybe the number changes are just people screwing around with it for fun.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:46 pm

If that was true, the numbers would be bouncing around a helluva lot more.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:13 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:25 pm
mad bum wrote:
From some of these things I see on there from what we talk on here some of you fucks moonlight on that spoony reddit.

I don't. I used my plebbit account to shit talk Jinson in this thread specifically because he started going nuts on DHI and saying we bully and harass spooners with our evil words that nobody has to look at on this tiny forum with maybe 50 active posters. :lol: He brought up me telling users not to dox (aka PROTECTING SPOONY) as if it was some kind of mark against DHI that we get faggot guestposters from kiwi/chans who think we want dox posted here.

I sometimes lurk threads over there when someone on DHI links them because the salt from spoony fans is funny.
I love how he defends Spoony everywhere but here. He is fucking delusional and thinks we stalk and harass Spoony. But he won't post here because the fucker knows we are right about everything, glad to know he lurks.

And those redditors are as bad as he is. They think this place is as bad as Jinson does, all we do is talk shit about Spoony and point out how he is being a dirtbag. What a bunch of dweebs.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Makes sense, because those still are fans of Spoony and posting every day how they miss him. Setting up wakes and pray for the almighty Spoony to make a video once again. "Yes you are a shithead Spoony, but please make a video and all is forgiven, amen."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Amen and thank you Jesus Spoony for the free content you have given us in the past. May you rise up on the third day of your death. Or when you feel like it. Please answer us... please..(that was me from last post)

Hmm.. he sure is just as interactive with his fans as the real god.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Fuck I can't stand Reddit. What kind of faggot thinks that's good design? It looks like a BBS from 1995 and the upboating makes it even worse.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Reddit is for people too lazy to have different forum accounts.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 pm
Amen and thank you Jesus Spoony for the free kahntent you have given us in the past. May you rise up on the third day of your death. Or when you feel like it. Please answer us... please..(that was me from last post)
I especially loved his recent rant against Trump. He's taking the Experiment into a bold, new direction!
Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:48 am
Storylines are the dumbest thing for movies reviews. Why the fuck does anyone think that a movie review series needs a storyline? Spoony's continuity made even less sense, I watched some of his old reviews and he just has random snippits where I guess something is messing with his feed to make it look like static or some shit, and I'm like, who fucking cares? Just review something. Hell, even RLM's continuity is shit, their best work is stuff like Re:View or Best of the Worst, where they're just talking about the movies and not trying to write some badly acted storyline. Yeah, it's supposed to suck, but it still sucks, so congrats, you wrote shit. Now stop it.
(Good) Spoony never tried to have his plot make sense, but that didn't stop fans trying to make sense out of the different versions of Spoony and Insano.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:13 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:25 pm
mad bum wrote:

I love how he defends Spoony everywhere but here. He is fucking delusional and thinks we stalk and harass Spoony. But he won't post here because the fucker knows we are right about everything, glad to know he lurks.

And those redditors are as bad as he is. They think this place is as bad as Jinson does, all we do is talk shit about Spoony and point out how he is being a dirtbag. What a bunch of dweebs.
Literally the same shit they do over there, except we don't beg for Spoony's cock in between sessions of shitting on him. They have that whole love/hate jilted ex-wife thing going on. They're just waiting for him to come out tomorrow with a new Final Fantasy review so all can be forgiven and they can start pledging to his patreon again.

Most of us moved on ages ago. We don't expect anything from Spoony and just enjoy seeing what lies he'll come up with next to continue ripping off his fans. Most of the time he does jack shit, collects his paycheck and lets his suckups scurry around defending him.

And because I know it's coming, people always bring up "DHI are obsessed because the spoony thread has a million fucking pages." They're ignoring that this is also our de facto general off-topic thread for shitposts.

I've been following a lot of DSP stuff lately and there is a TON of overlap in the behaviors of DSP fans and Spoony fans. But at least DSP delivers a product, even if it's a shitty one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome