Anita calls out Miscarriage of Acchild at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anita calls out Spergcuck of Nigog at Vidcon OH ITS ON NOW BIATCH!

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:50 pm
Never heard of him.
Were you living under a rock?
Like Osterzone said, he was her writer/boyfriend (although she never actually came out and said he's her boyfriend). He's one of those high academic types, sort of like Bob but slightly more successful, who deliberately uses long and needlessly complicated words and thinks everything he says sounds clever. He was certainly the 'brains' behind their outfit. While Anita's quite clearly doing it for the con, Johnny Mac's a genuine ideologue.

ED actually had a pretty good article on him: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jonathan_McIntosh
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Oh, Full McIntosh. I thought you meant a different person with "Johnny Mac".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 am
She does a have a point though, he did turn up to see her Etc.
Don't infe, Larry. Vidcon was essentially a drunken party for these people to finally meet outside of Google Hangout. Anita was just a convenient Circus after the bar closed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 pm
I thought it was odd that you didn't know who he was. The guy was everywhere during GG
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:02 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 pm
I thought it was odd that you didn't know who he was. The guy was everywhere during GG
Yeah, of course I know him. Every once in a while he tries to stay relevant by tweeting something especially stupid.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Triggered

Post by Triggered » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 am

https://medium.com/@VidCon/vidcon-debrief-e6bb4e187a28

tl;dr - Anita trashes Miscarriage of Acchild from her position of power and VidCon apologizes to *her*

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 am

Not surprising. VidCon is founded and run by two beta males known as John and Hank Green.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:26 am

Triggered wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 am

tl;dr - Anita trashes Spergcuck of Nigog from her position of power and VidCon apologizes to *her*
During the panel, a panelist called out one of the audience members for being someone who has made her life very difficult, and wished she didn’t have to give him attention because he was a “garbage human.” Look, we don’t want our panelists to insult our audience members, even when we completely understand that the comment exists in a much broader (and pretty messed up) context. Even when people have said hateful things that everyone in our office disagrees with, we have a policy, and it exists not just to protect people at the show, but to protect our ability to have these conversations.

Our founder, Hank Green, talked with our panelist and said two things:

He told her that her comment had violated our policy, but that he understood that there was a broader context (which to be clear, we were blissfully ignorant of until this weekend, and remain inexpert in.)
He apologized to her for not having been more aware of and active in understanding the situation before the event, which resulted in her being subjected to a hostile environment that she had not signed up for.

We agreed that she would go forward and continue on as a panelist on a later panel.
Massive cuckbarons. She insults Spergegon and violates their policy. They talk to her and apologize, say they know there was a context to the insult and say she can stay despite violating their policies.

Not that I want her to be forced to leave. My preferred solution would be to drop Agent Orange on all of SoCal. I hate having to "defend" Spergecuck of Blatherbeg.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:57 am

Triggered wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 am

tl;dr - Anita trashes Spergcuck of Nigog from her position of power and VidCon apologizes to *her*
This is pathetic even for them. What's happening with these people? We've got Anita not even pretending that she considers 'harassment' people criticising her and we've got these cucks basically admitting 'yeah, she broke our rules but she's Anita so it''s okay'
Kugelfisch wrote:

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:57 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:57 am
This is pathetic even for them. What's happening with these people? We've got Anita not even pretending that she considers 'harassment' people criticising her and we've got these cucks basically admitting 'yeah, she broke our rules but she's Anita so it''s okay'
No one ever went broke underestimating the will of beta males.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.