Arin Hanson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rpgworm

Re: Arin Hanson

Post by rpgworm » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:46 pm

I think Arin will be fine, even if Game Grumps doesn´t last long, which I believe it will, he seems to have quite a bit of networking done with other internet celebrities and other showbusiness people. Heck, he is starring on a youtube comedy produced by one of the Rick and Morty guys.

So yeah, don´t hold your breath on this one guys, and to be honest, I kinda want him to stick around, because I don´t know if you guys noticed, we are running a bit low on lol cows material

Spoony is completely burned out, just waiting for the Jew Wario finale, most of the assholes on the channel awesome are on their way to become middle aged bore fests, Miscarriage of Acchild of Cuck and the others like him just repeat the same shit over and over again about feminism, and I´m sick of this whole shit, don´t care, never did.

Right now, DSP is pretty much the only one bringing the laughs, and that is a guy who being caught masturbating online isn´t his low point in life.

And now some people are starting to compare Arin to DSP, and I can see the potential in there, this internet fame is clearly messing with his head.

People are already taking bets on when he will announce going trans.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:54 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:06 pm
If he had gone the other way and made a ton of Sequelitis videos he could have built a hardcore sperge audience like RLM has, which would be more stable in the long run IMO.
The only problem with this is that he's retarded. It was never a viable option. By his own admission he made it more work than it had to be by animating himself rather than just buying some decent filming equipment. As for the actual content of the videos, he knows how to go for low hanging fruit (No shit Castlevania II was shit. No shit Mega Man X was better than Mega Man. No shit Castlevania IV's items are mostly redundant) but when it comes to more complex criticism like that Zelda video he ends up making mostly shit because he's a hipster with hipster opinions.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:05 pm

His Zelda Sequelitis was basically him grasping at straws to validate his subjective hatred for OoT-style Zeldas. And Game Grumps effectively ruined his reputation because he doesn't practice what he preaches.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Yes

Post by Yes » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:07 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:46 pm
So yeah, don´t hold your breath on this one guys, and to be honest, I kinda want him to stick around, because I don´t know if you guys noticed, we are running a bit low on lol cows material
CUCKSON JIZZON will become the an hero we need.
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:13 pm

After a drunken Spoony crashed through his window, Cuckson knew what he had to become in order to strike fear into the hearts of trolls. He became Spoonyman.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:28 am

rpgworm is right. We're running out of life stock on our little lowcow farm. The newer TGWTG people are so boring that we don't even talk about them.
Cuckson is the whiteknight in spergy armor we need.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 am

rpgworm wrote:
I think Arin will be fine, even if Game Grumps doesn´t last long, which I believe it will, he seems to have quite a bit of networking done with other internet celebrities and other showbusiness people. Heck, he is starring on a youtube comedy produced by one of the Rick and Morty guys.
I think tictac is basically right. If YouTube itself doesn't kill Arin and the rest of the Let's Players, the times will. I mean, who really remembers Ray William Johnson, or whoever the highest earning/most popular YouTuber was before him?

Now, the other hipsters might take him in, which means he might never be poor. But unless he finds a way to reinvent himself, he'll never be interesting to talk about again either.
rpgworm wrote:
You mean he's not already the woman in his relationship?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:55 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 am
I think tictac is basically right. If YouTube itself doesn't kill Arin and the rest of the Let's Players, the times will. I mean, who really remembers Ray William Johnson, or whoever the highest earning/most popular YouTuber was before him?
I remember when Geriatric1927 was the biggest channel on YouTube, with his whopping 10,000 subscribers!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:02 am

I do. Remember when Channel Reviews was the premium drama channel?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:35 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 am
rpgworm wrote:

Now, the other hipsters might take him in, which means he might never be poor. But unless he finds a way to reinvent himself, he'll never be interesting to talk about again either.
rpgworm wrote:
You mean he's not already the woman in his relationship?
People who watched one of the last two GG episodes of TTYD know/remember about Ray William Johnson because Arin mentionned him
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes