I upgraded my pc but now I cant find any good new games to try...

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: I upgraded my pc but now I cant find any good new games to try...

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Witcher 3 and expansion packs - 20+ hours played, overhyped garbage I have more fun in skyrim and thats saying a lot.
Wolfenstein (plus expansion pack, and new one is coming this year), - not even as good as the older wolfensteins
Warhammer: Total War, - you've got to be shitting me? the game that is 200 bucks for the full game and even then its mediocre as fuck?
RIME - what gayweeb told you this was good?
Metro 2033 + Last Light, - got both metro games, theyre nothing but slightly above average
Mount & Blade Warband (Prophesy of pendor mod, over 100 hours alone), - 255 hours in, released in 2010 though...
Payday 2 (it's mindless ok fun with a lot of kahntent), - mindless indeed stays fun for 20 hours at best
Shadow of Mordor, - not even a decent game, what use is a nemesis system if you cant die?
Ori and the blind forest, - once again stop letting little gayweebs decide for you what games are "good" wtf would anyone like about this??
Ghost recond: Wildlands, - not into shooters
Battlefield 4, - not into shooters but got some enjoyment out of this but once again its fuckold unless you mean BF one? (which I got 0 interest in)
Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers, - mobile games?? Really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel arent we?
Far Cry Primal, - not into shooters even though its not really a shooter just all the same halfbaked openworld crap we got, not even the best far cry game
Lara Croft GO, - fuck mobile games
Samorost 3, - wtf is this I dont even.....
both bew Tomb Raiders,- What makes these so good unless someone is a fan of tomb raider? I played the demo of that one with the gruesome deaths a couple of times and those deathscenes were the only outstanding thing, the rest was all standard crap.
Grim Dawn, 15 hours in terrible terrible arpg, I just went back to torchlight 2 and diablo 2
Planet Coaster - not even close to theme park or rollercoaster tycoon man....

So all you did was name some good (or even just decent) OLD games and lower your standards a whole lot to call some crappy games good.... Imo all you did was prove my point, there are hardly any decent new games released these days, certainly not 100s or 1000s lol.... You cant even name 25 and you dragged in the last decade or so....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 am

Well, aren't you an edgelord now... I think you're mistaking this for foxdickfarms. It seems like I've really pissed you off from before - you don't need to try so hard for a comeback, I¨ve tried to give you some genuine tips, your fault that you're taking it so seriously. The joke is really on you.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 am
Well, aren't you an edgelord now... I think you're mistaking this for foxdickfarms. It seems like I've really pissed you off from before - you don't need to try so hard for a comeback, I¨ve tried to give you some genuine tips, your fault that you're taking it so seriously. The joke is really on you.
Seriously stop, your only digging yourself deeper
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:52 am

AngrySpoonySnob's criticism of the games seemed pretty legit to me. It wasn't like he said all the games you mentioned were garbage, just that you have some shit tastes regarding certain AAA games. Especially that ubisoft shit like far cry, I mean c'mon. Those games are terrible.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:52 am
AngrySpoonySnob's criticism of the games seemed pretty legit to me. It wasn't like he said all the games you mentioned were garbage, just that you have some shit tastes regarding certain AAA games. Especially that ubisoft shit like far cry, I mean c'mon. Those games are terrible.
I seen worse open maps games
-All fanbases are shit

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:08 am

@rabidtictac: All he did was tried his hardest to shit on every game I've mentioned, which is exactly what I've predicted, whenever it made any sense or not. Mostly not - I am well aware of what lot of you guys think about AAA games, and my opinion won't change. You say some of those games are terrible, I say they aren't - the difference is that I've actually played them, I'm sure you aren't interested in some analysis of why they aren't terrible, you're just content with thinking they are terrible, so we'll leave it at that.
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 am
Don't be a drama queen you bitch, one cannot have a normal conversation anymore?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:17 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:08 am
@rabidtictac: All he did was tried his hardest to shit on every game I've mentioned, which is exactly what I've predicted, whenever it made any sense or not. Mostly not - I am well aware of what lot of you guys think about AAA games, and my opinion won't change. You say some of those games are terrible, I say they aren't - the difference is that I've actually played them, I'm sure you aren't interested in some analysis of why they aren't terrible, you're just kahntent with thinking they are terrible, so we'll leave it at that.
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 am
Don't be a drama queen you bitch, one cannot have a normal conversation anymore?
You know what? I tried to be polite but it seems that's wasted on you, what i mean was maybe try to stop posting for a short while so you can calm down so you can post better replies. However you been a fucking hypocrite and calling me a drama queen while YOU have an history of that is insulting, so just continue being a little bitch.
>inb4 you reply
-All fanbases are shit

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:20 am

I really don't know what gave you the impression that we're having some kind of great flamewar or something. Try not to take everything so seriously, same thing can be said about EasilyAngeredSnob. What was that Kugel was saying a while ago about not being able to take the banter? You guys are some thin skinned sissies...
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:17 am
what i mean was maybe try to stop posting for a short while so you can calm down so you can post better replies
Then you're reading me wrong. I wouldn't like to post anything while I'm mad, I was just mildly amused since it took so little to rustle Snob's jimmes, and of course the arguments about my shitty taste in video games won't end any time soon, unless everyone grows bored of that. I just take it as innocent fun, so just calm down a bit, faggot.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:34 am

You claim I haven't played those open world ubisoft games, therefore I think they are shit. Couldn't possibly be that I did play them and that's why I think they're shit and you have bad taste. 8^)

But keep trying to defend your bad taste m80.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:36 am

Some Sick Fuck was a mistake
-All fanbases are shit