Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Livy

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Livy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:43 pm

His dad is not helping him find work, he is on bad terms with his family besides Miles. He refuses to even visit them on holidays anymore and has stated that they don't understand what he does even when he did make videos. I'm guessing they don't give him any significant money because they probably would give terms for him to follow, and we all know not to tell Spoony what to do!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Livy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:43 pm
His dad is not helping him find work, he is on bad terms with his family besides Miles. He refuses to even visit them on holidays anymore and has stated that they don't understand what he does even when he did make videos. I'm guessing they don't give him any significant money because they probably would give terms for him to follow, and we all know not to tell Spoony what to do!
What is the source on any of his family issues?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:47 pm

He's probably that weird family member everyone silently agreed to never talk about during family gatherings.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:49 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:46 pm
Livy wrote:
His fanfiction.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:49 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:46 pm
Livy wrote:
His fanfiction.
Heh. I know you're playing, but those probably exist...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:02 pm
You guys missed my posts where I said he gets paid to troll politically or is ghostwriting for some tgwtg people??

He does not have a job, doesnt have welfare (theyd see his twitter time > you are obviously not trying to get employed so forget your welfare, at least thats how it works over here) and as long as he doesnt drag his ass back home his parents arent giving him shit.
Did you miss the part where life doesn't work the way you think it does? He's got no job, no video income, no welfare, yet can live comfortably in a house with internet access, presumably food, and other immensities? Negro please.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
You guys missed my posts where I said he gets paid to troll politically or is ghostwriting for some tgwtg people??

He does not have a job, doesnt have welfare (theyd see his twitter time > you are obviously not trying to get employed so forget your welfare, at least thats how it works over here) and as long as he doesnt drag his ass back home his parents arent giving him shit.
Did you miss the part where life doesn't work the way you think it does? He's got no job, no video income, no welfare, yet can live comfortably in a house with internet access, presumably food, and other immensities? Negro please.
It's one of the great mysteries in life: how is Spoonyone still paying the mortgage to his home.

Obviously, him simply getting a job would be the most simple and obvious explanation, but it doesn't add up with his work ethic, his mental disposition, his temperament, his round the clock twitter schedule, or the fact that he's not mentioned getting a real job ever. I just can't believe that he's working, nothing supports this theory and Spoony's too much of a blabbermouth to not mention it.

The next most obvious explanation is that he's not paying the bilIs and he's going to get foreclosed on sometime in the near future. I don't know how long that would take.

Other possibilities include his family members giving him money, his fans paying him outside of Patreon, or that he saved up a lot of cash over the years and is burning through that slowly. Maybe all three are happening at once, hard to say.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

Cant you read? I say he is getting paid for political propaganda pushing or writing for others.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:05 pm

I assume it's easy living beyond your means for a while if you don't think about where you'll be in 10 or 20 years and don't bother with savings.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Because getting paid for political propaganda is more realistic then him just having a job he's not talking about? Jesus, man. Don't you have a Mandela Effect to type up?

To the previous guy:

A combination of all that, plus a job. I doubt he could get one himself with his awful history plain for everyone to see, but he could have gotten one through a friend, family, fan, and isn't talking about it because he doesn't want anyone harrassing him at work. (You know some dumbshit edgelord on this very site would immediately post it, too.) And he's twittering at work because he has downtime.