Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Cant you read? I say he is getting paid for political propaganda pushing or writing for others.
Shut up you stupid autistic fuck, no one cares about your retarded posts.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:07 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:02 pm
You guys missed my posts where I said he gets paid to troll politically or is ghostwriting for some tgwtg people??

He does not have a job, doesnt have welfare (theyd see his twitter time > you are obviously not trying to get employed so forget your welfare, at least thats how it works over here) and as long as he doesnt drag his ass back home his parents arent giving him shit.
Did you miss the part where life doesn't work the way you think it does? He's got no job, no video income, no welfare, yet can live comfortably in a house with internet access, presumably food, and other immensities? Negro please.
Cant you read? I say he is getting paid for political propaganda pushing or writing for others.
That's more logical to you than he just has a job he's not talking about because he doesn't want online asses harassing him in real life?

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm

No one is paying Spoony to shitpost about Trump on twitter. He does not have an audience that isn't already indoctrinated into the cult of Clinton at this point, and he's a fucking moron that doesn't know enough about civics and government to be able to post anything worth a shit. Assuming he somehow conned someone into paying him to shitpost on twitter is just retarded.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

Shut up you stupid autistic fuck, no one cares about your retarded posts.
Whatever man, its a fact his post made no sense because I never claimed he had no income.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm
No one is paying Spoony to shitpost about Trump on twitter. He does not have an audience that isn't already indoctrinated into the cult of Clinton at this point, and he's a fucking moron that doesn't know enough about civics and government to be able to post anything worth a shit. Assuming he somehow conned someone into paying him to shitpost on twitter is just retarded.
Hey you can be a paid protester Im sure they also pay people for "internet political activism". Yes your government / political parties are paying these leeches to push a narrative.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Spoony gets paid by the Russians to undermine the anti-Trump movement. He also rents parts of his house to Russian spies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:53 pm

I also heard he's got krompromat on Orcril. That's why she got a job and now pays for everything.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm
No one is paying Spoony to shitpost about Trump on twitter.
Well, what else are his patrons paying for at this point?

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:48 am

So now Spoony is watching movies and tweeting about them, you know he could get a camera, write a script, and actually earn that $650

Livy

Post by Livy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:55 am

If he does somehow someway have a job somewhere, he isn't hiding it to prevent "online asses harassing him in real life." He would be hiding it because it would blow his cover of "working hard on filming/editing/lie of the week."

Not that it matters, because people will pay him anyway just for being alive because instead of suicide they laughed at a video he made in 2008.