ASMR sluts and YT whores

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: ASMR sluts and YT whores

Post by Osterzone » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:49 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Fuck Negima and Tenchi.

Man, I think the only action genre that doesn't do tournament stories period is the magical girl one. Even Gundam hat a whole show that was basically Street Fighter with retarded Gundams.
G Gundam was amazing

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:51 am

G Gundam had a whole side story where Neo-America interefered with the international politics behind Neo-Mexico's Gundam pilot illegally crossing the border to steal the Tequila Gundam.

Also one of the space colonies is literally the Disc World.

It's okay in my book.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:18 pm

aboveup wrote:G Gundam had a whole side story where Neo-America interefered with the international politics behind Neo-Mexico's Gundam pilot illegally crossing the border to steal the Tequila Gundam.

Also one of the space colonies is literally the Disc World.

It's okay in my book.
Damn, they never thought of building the Neo-Wall to keep them safe?!
Seems... interesting enough to grant a watch. I'll see if I can find it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Let the Neo-Mexicans pay for it.

And I've heard its basically a Super Robot show that just goes for stupid fun, but my point about the retarded Gundams stands. Someone must've been phoning it in when it came to designing some of these.

I mean: Why settle for a Tequila Gundam if you could've had a swashbuckling Zorro Gundam? That's my kind of stupid.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:12 pm

G Gundam is a super robot show. It unfortunately shares the same license as the real robot Mobile Suit Gundam, thus creating confusion. What most people think of for "serious" Gundam is Universal Century Gundam, aka the main timeline where most of the World War II With Robots shit happens. G Gundam is more like a saturday morning kid's show about robots punching each other.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:G Gundam is a super robot show. It unfortunately shares the same license as the real robot Mobile Suit Gundam, thus creating confusion. What most people think of for "serious" Gundam is Universal Century Gundam, aka the main timeline where most of the World War II With Robots shit happens. G Gundam is more like a saturday morning kid's show about robots punching each other.
G Gundam seems to be the superior show tbh fam.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:47 am

I think if you're a more serious gundam fan you probably don't line G as much but I personally love it. Wing was brooding and boring shit with almost no likable characters.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:22 pm

I'm the type of Gundam fans who wants more variety than everyone being a goddamn Gundam. Probably why I like the first show with its goofy designs so much.
rabidtictac wrote:What most people think of for "serious" Gundam is Universal Century Gundam, aka the main timeline where most of the World War II With Robots shit happens. G Gundam is more like a saturday morning kid's show about robots punching each other.
I'm not even sure if you can still make WW2 shit in Universal Century, what with the rampant Newtype arms race leading to straight up magic.

(That is unless you fast forward to the Crossbone Gundam days where mankind has finally decided to shank those bastards.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 pm

mad bum wrote:I think if you're a more serious gundam fan you probably don't line G as much but I personally love it. Wing was brooding and boring shit with almost no likable characters.
Wing is shit and I don't mean that when I talk about "serious" gundam that's better than g gundam. :D

The only way to make a good UC gundam show now is to do a side story based during, before or shortly after the OYW. The newtype bullshit just ends up ruining everything otherwise. My favorite gundams are War in the Pocket, 08th MS Team and maybe Zeta Gundam or the original 0079 Gundam.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Been looking for that 08th MS Team for ages. That stuff looks sweet.
-Yours Truly