AlphaOmegaGnome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: AlphaOmegaGnome

Post by Stranger » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 am

wildmage wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:17 pm
EDGY SELLS TO TEENS
Honestly even that's starting to fall off. What's selling to teens more is braindead, "comedy," that isn't so much edgy as it is just... stuff a kid would find funny and/or fun to do.

Take one look at Jake Paul and the recent crap he's been up to. He's about to get nailed with a public nuisance complaint from his entire neighborhood. He's what's popular nowadays.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:32 am

Well, it's the intent what's important. These fuck always blames the media, youtube, their coworkers for their failures. Maybe, just maybe...they are not popular because their content is not interesting to watch?

But no, it's that pesky Youtube who doesn't allow THE TRUTH to be spoken, maaaaan.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:48 am

wildmage wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:32 am
Maybe, just maybe...they are not popular because their kahntent is not interesting to watch?
Woah, hold up there bro! Sounds like you're one of those no-life loser hater detractors! Get that ass banned.

No, but seriously, that's 100% what's happening. DSP's viewership is way down and engagement is tanking? Couldn't possibly be the quality of that quality content.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:02 am

But seriously, their business model makes my head spin: give me money and MAYBE you'll get something?

You know, I'm not a big fan of banking practices and the fact that my pension fund is actually backing toxic assets but...you know the jews had something right when they went "you've got to give me a good idea before I give you sheckels".

AOS goes like profiting from content is actually his right as a human being and that he can get unlimited resources with no collateral and be bailed out when shit hits the fan. And sure, if he's just greedy, I can get that but he comes accross as him believing his product to be good. He is getting more upset from a bruise to his ego than his wallet.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:22 am

Their attitude and business practices certainly show whey they didn't make it in RL.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 pm

So the Angry Video Game Gnome wants to be paid to recycle news in his own unique way (by adding expletives and standing on a couple of phone books while he does it) Does he even have much of a viewership now after seemingly abandoning his channel for the last few months?
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:52 pm

He's imitating his pal (who doesn't want to hear anything from him since he's a starfucker) Razorfag. Of course he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Is razorfist doing polidix videos now? I know he had the immigration bug up his ass, but I figured he went back to ripping of yahtzee and reviewing games, or ripping off Maddox with his movie reviews.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:30 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:52 pm
He's imitating his pal (who doesn't want to hear anything from him since he's a starfucker) Razorfag. Of course he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
Razorfist broke up with him?

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah, he went full pol to fit in with the alt-right gang. Now he barely reviews pop culture, and 3 out every 4 videos is him ranting about current events like his butt buddies.

And he swept AOS the same way he swept Asalieri and, had Milo looked at him as if he were a pre-pubescent child, he would have ditched Sarcuck as well.