AlphaOmegaGnome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: AlphaOmegaGnome

Post by Stranger » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Problem is that even if Razorfist is an intolerable person he at least is entertaining. Yeah his vocabulary is way overdone to the point of absurdity but that's what's entertaining about it.

Gnome just sits there and goes, "MIGHTY NUMBER 9 BLARGLE BLARGLE BLARGLE 9 NUMBER MIGHT BLARGLE BLARBLE"
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Haha, is that why there's been no more episodes of the Hate Bit Podcast for the past three months?

Nice to see Alpha's "friends" are beginning to see him for what he is.
Stranger wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 pm
Gnome just sits there and goes, "MIGHTY NUMBER 9 BLARGLE BLARGLE BLARGLE 9 NUMBER MIGHT BLARGLE BLARBLE"
I think you mean: "MIGHTY NUMBER 9 FUCK FUCK FUCK 9 NUMBER MIGHT FUCKING FUCK"

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Because, as everyone knows, cursing = mature content for adults.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:02 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 pm
Because, as everyone knows, cursing = mature kahntent for adults.
Swearing constantly is the perfect comparison to Alpha though, it's not big, and it's not clever. ;D

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:11 pm
Is razorfist doing polidix videos now? I know he had the immigration bug up his ass, but I figured he went back to ripping of yahtzee and reviewing games, or ripping off Maddox with his movie reviews.
Pretty much. Prior to the November election, it was mostly the usual video game review, movie sperg, or metal mythos stuff while the occasional political discussion was minimal.

After the election, however? He's full-time doing polidix now with maybe an occasional game/movie review once In a while. He's probably trying to fit in with the skeptic community or /pol/, but his rants on the disintegrating Left are essentially what you'd hear from any other alt-right sperger on YouTube, but with expanded vernacular and usually last less than 10 minutes.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 am

He has a recent video titled "Will Comic Movies Hit a Wall?" I think someone on 2 or 3.0 said that if the title of the video is a question it's likely their answer is no, i.e. clickbaity bullshit. He's never did a question on something he's super-sure about. He never titled the video in question "Do We Need The Wall?"
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 pm

Yes a universal truth of life is if a news headline is written as a question, the answer is always "No".

If the answer was "Yes", it would have simply been phrased as a statement.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:03 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 pm
Yes a universal truth of life is if a news headline is written as a question, the answer is always "No".
Or, at the very least, an unenthusiastic, "maybe."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:26 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 pm

If the answer was "Yes", it would have simply been phrased as a statement.
More like if the answer is "yes" then the headline would be "comic book movies, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!"

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Razorfag said in one of his videos that he's doing more political vids because he has a degree in political science (useless) and 'cut his teeth in political radio'. I'm guessing that means some live stream that 4 people accidentally clicked into.