Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:42 am

cuckson wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:25 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:18 am
Cuckson wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:59 am
i loved how everyone wanted him to touch tekken 7
Hehe, did Cuckson even mention it or was he just a good little janitor bitch doing his modding for free and not demand anything in fear of a ban?
he decided to stay silent if it wasnt about sucking BOSS`s cock, I even asked him about that xcom review twice and didnt got banned
That's what I thought. He's such a bitchmade motherfucker I'm sometimes not even sure if it's funny anymore. Yeah no, it totally is.
He can break your arms in five places, easily, with all that range advantage no wonder, but he can't speak up to Spoony when there's the danger to get banned from him on impulse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 am

W T F.
I skipped through his recent streams and I saw Cult of Sploony fucks throwing crazy amount money through super chat like crazy zealots they are.

Sploony will eventually survive whatever financial problem he has. What a disappointment. He is indeed the reigning defending undisputed king of disappointment.

Btw, it's laughable he didn't even know Arcanum. He has never been a gamer. He actually hates relatively complex video games. He has been doing video game reviews simply because they make money, not because he was a gaming nerd. It makes total sense he completely stopped making them.

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:15 am

He got mad at WWE referencing Twin Peaks because he couldn't follow it. So yeah.

Livy

Post by Livy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:25 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 am
Btw, it's laughable he didn't even know Arcanum. He has never been a gamer. He actually hates relatively complex video games. He has been doing video game reviews simply because they make money, not because he was a gaming nerd. It makes total sense he completely stopped making them.
Yep, the streams he did of the old xcom and fallout games proved he is a faker. He used to go on and on how good he was at games like that (specifically xcom) and when he played them on stream he didn't know what the hell he was doing. He even rage quit the stream when people kept pointing out in fallout that he was playing like an idiot.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:28 am

he trully is turning into phil

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 am

Why are people acting as though one stream where Spoony likely made less than 500 dollars is going to save him financially? Seriously if he's this desperate that he's actually streaming then that amount of money won't be a drop in the bucket of what he likely owes. And if streaming is his new scheme he's gonna need a way bigger paying audience to actually be successful. A core group of hangers-on aren't going to have the shekels to keep that kind of payment going regularly. And growing that audience would take much more consistent, regular streaming than Spoony has ever demonstrated himself to be capable of doing.

This doesn't feel like a "Spoony never fails to disappoint" situation. It feels instead like the last desperate gasps for air before he drowns .
Last edited by Whybother on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 am

I love playing Arcanum
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 am

Cuckson wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:28 am
he trully is turning into phil
How sad is it that that's a step up for him?

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:45 am

Whybother wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 am
This doesn't feel like a "Spoony never fails to disappoint" situation. It feels instead like the last desperate gasps for air before he drowns .
I know super chat money isn't much and doesn't last forever, but at least he'll avoid insta-kill for a while. It's still a disappointment.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:50 am

Remember Dark Souls 2 was the game that made him stop doing these shitty "Livewires" in the first place. It's a hard game for a noob but since he beat DS1 you would think he would at least be decent at DS2. Well he got basically nowhere in the game and ragequit. That was the last we saw of him doing anything on video till this week. I guess you could say it started off with a bang with some stupid Star Trek game (something right in his shitty wheelhouse). But every game after that has been garbage for a stream.

I haven't watched any but by the sound of it he has figured out superchat is a way for him to make easy money immediately. Now it doesn't matter what his patreon is (or that he's still scamming people with it giving nothing in return for their donations) he can go stream for a few hours and his insane fans will give him a few hundred bucks every time. We'll see how long this goodwill lasts though. The games he's been playing have been shit. If he stops getting good amounts of superchat bux from "Livewires" I am predicting he'll do a regular livestream vlog. We all know that he can't do a normal vlog because that requires him to transfer the video to his computer, drop it in a timeline, put his intro and outro in, add a fade in/out, render it, then upload to youtube. It's so hard. So now he'll resort to livestream vlogs which take zero effort much like his gaming streams. With Spoony it's all about minimum effort for maximum return.