Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:18 am

Jason is beyond irrelevant and anyone who actually cared for him left a long time ago, the only people left are vultures thinking they are going to get e-famous off the back of him with there burping podcasts.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 pm

I support Lordkat. I appreciate that he knows he's a fat irritable fuck that hates life and makes no excuses about it. An admirable quality I'd say but then again I find it hard to dislike people that hate Spoony more than I do.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 pm
An admirable quality
You call being aware that you are a worthless human excrement a quality? At that point, you might as well proclaim Boogie to be your lord and saviour.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:
An admirable quality
You call being aware that you are a worthless human excrement a quality? At that point, you might as well proclaim Boogie to be your lord and saviour.
Well consider this... if he wasn't self aware he'd be like the rest of the TGWTG's rejects that think what they do is a life long career.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:27 am

He certainly tried... he hasn't got a job because he would have a sudden realization, but because he sucked at "making bussiness" so bad that he couldn't attract any new viewers, so it was either starvation for his ass, or go doing a job he hates. And fuck if LordFat would ever starve!

Anyways, what does him being self aware even has to do with him being the same cunt as those that aren't self aware? If anything, he's even bigger cunt, because those others are just lolcows that can't help themselves. If he claims he's on a higher moral ground, then fuck him even more!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 am

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:58 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:
An admirable quality
Well consider this... if he wasn't self aware he'd be like the rest of the TGWTG's rejects that think what they do is a life long career.
Being self aware doesn't matter if you aren't going to make the effort to change. Realizing you're wallowing in your own shit doesn't make you a better person, realizing you're wallowing in your own shit and deciding you're not going to anymore is what makes you a better person, and that's admirable.

Besides, Lordkat is a TGWTG reject, he tried, it was too much work, couldn't make money off it, and gave up. The only thing admirable about that is that he decided to get a real job. But he's still a complete shit stain and he's perfectly fine with being a shit stain, so fuck him and his garbage podcast that barely manages a 1,000 views. And he's a fat fuck to boot, fuck that guy.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 pm

You fuckers have your Betakur... I have Lordfat. He became a hero the day he told spoony to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. Come on! Come on! that was the most bad ass line I've ever heard anyone from the TGWTG's say to spoony... and the fucker meant it.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 pm
You fuckers have your Betakur... I have Lordfat. He became a hero the day he told spoony to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. Come on! Come on! that was the most bad ass line I've ever heard anyone from the TGWTG's say to spoony... and the fucker meant it.
Why? Because Spoony was the victim of a witch Hunt by his ex girlfriend and her friends? Or because he cost lordfat his business? Didn't see to effect the other two. Spoony sucks but lordfat isn't a hero.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:20 pm

If Spoony were to actually pull the trigger, LordFat would be the first to "forgive" him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 pm

AwesomePizza wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 pm
Why? Because Spoony was the victim of a witch Hunt by his ex girlfriend and her friends? Or because he cost lordfat his business? Didn't see to effect the other two. Spoony sucks but lordfat isn't a hero.
What? A witch hunt by his ex Gf and her friends? Brah what? Man get that fucking MR. Metakour bullshit out of here. You see this is why I can't stand that hack piece of shit. That Jim guy never knows what the fuck he's talking about. Spoony didn't get the boot because of Scarlett he got the boot because he's the lazy piece of miserable shit he's always been and that was the final straw....and just FYI Spoony used to stalk scarlet and harass that fat bitch non stop he just couldn't let his whale go and then he let his fans harass her and never told them to back down about it that's why the bitch ran off the face of the internet. I bet your boy Betakur overlooked that fact so he had to run with whatever he found on the first page of google as usual. It was Lupa that had the vendetta against Spoony she was tired of seeing him get away with his bullshit all the time and get a slap on the wrist. He treated his "co workers" the same he did his fans arguing with them and telling them he's right on twitter she wasn't the only one. If you couldn't tell by the end how pretty much all of them told Spoony fuck off and were glad to see him leave like 90% of TGWTG's hated the fucker. Spoony's an asshole. Even his mild manner brother had to kick that lazy fuck out his house.

Also It wasn't even Lupa or any woman that got him fired it was Spoony that got himself fired when he started being his usual self and attacking people that were trying to console him when he was wallowing about his "Depression" on twitter. One user named "Twistedpuppet" said to spoony "Snap out of it Spoony" in reference to him complaining about his depression all the time and spoony just went ape shit on him via twitter for just saying "Snap out of it". That is what got spoony fired. Lordfat also mentions that in his rant like 4 times.

https://twitter.com/twistedpuppet/statu ... 76?lang=en

https://twitter.com/twistedpuppet/statu ... 9016428544

Just saying it's funny how the reason Spoony got fired has become an urban legend shits like stories of Moth Man now.

As far as Lordfat Nah I think he just hates Spoony because Spoony is Spoony. That cost me an interview shit was like 1 fraction of his rant on Spoony if Betakur watched the entire video instead of 1 clip he probably came across on google he'd know that. He talked about how the fucker treats his fans like shit, how he treated his co workers like shit, he said some ridiculously funny shit about him and a Scarlett and him living in the desert of Arizona. It was basically an hour long hate filled Spoony rant and it was awesome. We're talking this in 2012 when everyone was still kissing Spoony's ass. Then after that the others bandwagoned and also told spoony to fuckoff Via Twitter.

SPoony's response to all this hate he was getting from his now ex co workers was"

a Tweet that said:
"I'm fhed up wit this wurl Everybody betray me!"

Which was to this date the only tweet of his I ever laughed at.

Also Lordfat has cams now for his show so you can see how cool the people you listen to are...