The white ghost

Re: Hbomberguy and Other Oldfags Who Have Troll's Remorse

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:12 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:08 pm
Discuss.

I don't know a lot about Hbomberguy but I do know he's a former metokur troll who has become deeply SJW to atone for his sins.
I knew he was a goon, but I had no idea he was a former metokur troll. It's like Jim and Kugel are the only former Metokur members who didn't go SJW, since Jordan from Busy Street went there too.
I wasn't even there all that long. All I can really tell you is that Jordan was always a pussy, even in the forum, and that Habermann was a cunt. Really, a proper cunt. Dude had zero chill, was banhappy and an emo faggot. His arsekisser brigade were the most unfunny, tryhard dipshits you could imagine. He took his little troll operations very seriously and pretty much LARPed as a military leader.
The google-fu section was pretty good, though. The offtopic part of the forum was the most insane shitposting I have ever seen. Imagine General Turgidson on meth at his high point in shitposting with a healthy dose of LSD.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Oh and tictac, Habermann wasn't a member of Metokur, he was the owner.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:11 pm
Oh and tictac, Habermann wasn't a member of Metokur, he was the owner.
Yeah, I think I misspoke. I was pretty sure he was the leader of the autism army.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:59 pm

To add something to this discussion about SA (former pozzed faggot here, to my eternal shame) here's a very comprehensive guide someone posted on 4chan in 2013-ish about the reach that SA had all over the internet.

When you say that all cancer comes from Something Awful, it is no exageration:

https://ibb.co/mq5Hba

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:56 am

The same guy posted a thread like this with more shit on SA every week during the GG days before the whole e-celeb shit started. I should've screencapped it.
SA was hitting 8ch HARD during those days. I know it's against my religion to tell to to believe this but always know this: Something Awful is your enemy. Make no mistake about it. If they haven't fucked you over, they are waiting to do so. Let no subversion take place because that's what they are after and they will attempt to hide it as long as possible.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:04 am

SA Goons are the Jews of the internet.
The fact that there are actual Jews on the internet only makes things worse.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm

They really are the Jews of the internet. Just when you think they're irrelevant they pop up and ruin something. Is lowtax aware of the power of his shitty forum? You would think by now he would've sold it off but he hasn't.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm
They really are the Jews of the internet. Just when you think they're irrelevant they pop up and ruin something. Is lowtax aware of the power of his shitty forum? You would think by now he would've sold it off but he hasn't.
Kyanka is the god damn poster child of fucking up and still, somehow, be alive. He's one of the most, if not the most, retarded human beings alive (without having the downs).
Amongst his achievements are:

-Not updating his forum in 15 years and relying on people he can pay in avatars and merchandising (to do everything including forum upkeep) and feigning ignorance when half of them turn to be pedos.
-Refusing to back projects that would have been Twitter/Facebook 3 years before their launch.
-Pissing Moot enough to splinter and kick-off 4chan.
-Trying to sell mangosteens because he's a perpetual manchild.
-NOT monetizing, branding or otherwise capitalizing on Let's Plays.
-Keeping credit card information on a fucking excel spreadsheet.
-Having 5 kids from 2 exwives and fleeing the country to avoid the IRS....while still leaving a papertrail.
-Letting a furry, diaper fetichisting pedophile babysit said kids.
-And refusing to sell the forums for 6 figures 10 years ago when it was still salvageable.

Some people only exist to be an example of how not to be and Rich is one of them.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:52 pm

I only briefly knew Habberman around the time Jim came up with his InternetAristocrat persona. I believe I still have the pastebin file somewhere, but like Fishy Kugel said, the only thing Hab had it going for him was being an emofaggot, before and after his Troll's Remose turnaround.

I remember when some troon I used to be acquainted with asked me to re-establish contact between Hab and him. Hab went into some schizophrenic rambling about how said troon used to have an "offensive" handle many years ago and Hab demanded that he would publicly renounce it. In hindsight, I don't blame Jim for wanting to destroy Hab, even if they're both extreme sperges.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:52 pm
I don't blame Jim for wanting to destroy Hab
Did Jim try to take down Hab back when Metokur was still alive? Or are you referring to how Jim constantly mocks Hab?