To the stupid jerks of this website!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
David Penelope

Re: To the stupid jerks of this website!

Post by David Penelope » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Condemn me all you like. You people are the truly the worst part of the internet. You're like maggots on a carcass feeding off the vile only to mature into something that will spend its life wallowing in excrement.

Mock me laugh at me I don't care. None of you know what love is like because none of you have ever been loved by anyone. All you know is hatred and loneliness and this place is your release from what life has made you. Bitter human-beings.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm

I mean, by all means post to your hearts content. Be our new Cuckson David. :)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:12 pm
Condemn me all you like. You people are the truly the worst part of the internet. You're like maggots on a carcass feeding off the vile only to mature into something that will spend its life wallowing in excrement.

Mock me laugh at me I don't care. None of you know what love is like because none of you have ever been loved by anyone. All you know is hatred and loneliness and this place is your release from what life has made you. Bitter human-beings.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm

So it's wrong for us to insult internet nobodies but it's perfectly okay for you to insult us? That makes perfect sense, that isn't hypocritical at all. :lol: By the way, respond to CIANIggerCuntSlayer's post. I want to see you try to refute his points.

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 pm

This reminds me of the Angry Joe defender from several days ago. These cucks are hilarious when it comes to defending their favorite e-celebs. Just a full torrent of pure autism every time.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:23 pm

They never have valid arguments, they always say "YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS ASSHOLES! [insert nobody here] HAS TOUCHED SO MANY LIVES AND YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH ANYONE! YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO MEAN!"

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:24 pm

Oh gosh Dave, when you put it that way, I guess we really should stop being so mean to Mr. Antwhiler and his friends.

Come on guys, let's all stop being so gosh darn mean, it just ain't right. Maybe we can all hold a bakesale instead to help out ol' Noah, on account that he worked so hard on those videos way back when. Maybe we can invite his brother too, just in case those no good Mexicans come around and try to steal all the cookies, those dirty wetback rapists. I here Noah's brother is a real good shot too, killed himself a no good beaner with a jammed gun, now that's some mighty fine shootin'! I bet that pussy Noah could never shoot another man even in self defense, on account of how much of a blubbering bitch he is.

Oops, there I go again, that wasn't very nice at all! What I mean to say was, fuck Spoony, that piece of shit pussy. Woops, silly me, what I really meant was, fuck Noah and fuck you too.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Troll or did April search her name?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Could it be Jinson?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:36 pm

I agree with David Penelope. You fucking jerks. And you are stupid.