Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:52 pm
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:36 pm
What is "futch"?

I saw some people bringing it up in the xcom2 streams and it seemed to upset spoony/jackson.
Some guy named Roy was in that stream begging Spoony to say Futch, and Spoony just reacted in his "Don't TELL ME... HOW TO PLAYYY..." style ; "ROY..SHUT up..."

a quick google search:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=futch
I guess i should've asked how futch relates to spoony.

Thought it might have been some new trigger word for him or something.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Forgot about reply girls. Was that after monetization though?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Yes.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:07 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:55 pm
Back then you had thirty people making video discussions via video replies where everyone could join in. It was genuinely interesting.
I remember that. That's how I've discovered one guy who made a reply to AVGN's first video. Too bad this then got abused by reply girls, which is why I believe it was pretty much shafted and nowdays everything is just automatically recommended. No more replies.
The reply girls came a good deal later when video replies weren't a feature anymore. The algorithm for recommendations being shit was what made them a thing in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:52 pm
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:36 pm
What is "futch"?

I saw some people bringing it up in the xcom2 streams and it seemed to upset spoony/jackson.
Some guy named Roy was in that stream begging Spoony to say Futch, and Spoony just reacted in his "Don't TELL ME... HOW TO PLAYYY..." style ; "ROY..SHUT up..."

a quick google search:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=futch
I guess i should've asked how futch relates to spoony.

Thought it might have been some new trigger word for him or something.
Well I mean.... just look at his roommate dude.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Spoony's live streams are his last resort he must really need the money badly. It's probably easier for him to throw together some last minute lives stream than to script, shoot, edit and post up a proper video. Which I'm honestly glad that he doesn't anymore because it was time to hang it up. When Sami Doesn't know is the best you can do... time to call it quits.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 pm
Spoony's live streams are his last resort he must really need the money badly. It's probably easier for him to throw together some last minute lives stream than to script, shoot, edit and post up a proper video. Which I'm honestly glad that he doesn't anymore because it was time to hang it up. When Sami Doesn't know is the best you can do... time to en hero.
FFY
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Spoony's live streams are his last resort he must really need the money badly. It's probably easier for him to throw together some last minute lives stream than to script, shoot, edit and post up a proper video. Which I'm honestly glad that he doesn't anymore because it was time to hang it up. When Sami Doesn't know is the best you can do... time to call it quits.
He can't quit properly though because he has no job prospects and probably thinks a normal job is beneath him anyway. Clearly that computer science degree is outdated and he's forgotten everything if he can't even get xcom 2 to work right. His only option is to keep crapping out low effort videos to the bitter end when his finsubs can no longer afford his house payments.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:15 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
His first mistake was thinking he had to do all that effort just to end up with autismal TGWTG-style skits in the first place. I know he's shit out of luck. I know he's fucking done. I don't even want him to become better at this point.

My point is that with the kinds of videos he used to make the relevancy goes like this: Edited reviews, unedited reviews, vlogs, wrastlin, counter liar, streams. Nobody ever came for the streams. Not even now where the standards are so low they come back. In fact, people are just now reminded that they are still subbed to the cunt and unsubscribe while patrons realize this is the best he can do by now and jump off.
The donations by the very few viewers left won't manage to support him in the long run.

Having listed his kinds of videos from what people care for the most to the least, the list of what he's best to least at is exactly the same. You'd think the guy would have an easier time to record something rather than sitting there with a live audience he hates the shit out of.
In short, he's doing what he's worst at and which the least people want from him which he also hates the most doing. He'd likely be better off doing nothing, actually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:23 am

Spoony learned his work ethics from George R.R. Martin.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:56 am

That's harsh. Georgie can still produce the type of content he started with.
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:45 pm
He can't quit properly though because he has no job prospects and probably thinks a normal job is beneath him anyway. Clearly that computer science degree is outdated and he's forgotten everything if he can't even get xcom 2 to work right. His only option is to keep crapping out low effort videos to the bitter end when his finsubs can no longer afford his house payments.
Oh no. He totally has a job at the field. He made a single tweet that kinda sorta hinted at that by talking about a "colleague", so it must be true!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette