It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:55 am

I'm convinced Wikipedia is receiving a lot of money from Leftist lobbies and organisations in order to push shit like this, ever since that horrendous Gamergate article I thought something was up since the owner of the site knew the article was shit and refused to change it and reprimand the cunty editors who were ruining his site. They are constantly begging people for money to stay afloat, which makes them very easy to subvert if you have the cash. They are the go to site for lazy normies who just want to quickly find out about something, so in order to spread disinfo all you need to do is take over Wikipedia. I heard that some universities were giving students extra credit if they made Wikipedia "more feminist".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:23 am

Jesus Christ. I distinctly remember watching a youtube lecturer talking about how the origins of the word redneck was derived from red-legs, as a result of the sunburns from working outside all day. And the lecturer was a black guy.

Edit: Here it is

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:27 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:35 am
Good. The Irish know how to fight and drink. They will make fantastic battle brothers in the war. Except for chillock, who will be too busy translating shitty doujins all day for one dollar a month and miss the war in his basement.
Put more jet fuel (wtf 'murica? that's your word for Kerosin?) on the rising fire, please.
Fucking savage.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:03 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:23 am
Jesus Christ. I distinctly remember watching a youtube lecturer talking about how the origins of the word redneck was derived from red-legs, as a result of the sunburns from working outside all day. And the lecturer was a black guy.

Edit: Here it is

video
Good video.

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:06 am
Know who else owned slaves?
Communism did. Hundreds of Millions of slaves.
Lets eradicate Marxism from public life and culture for once and for all.
Communism didn't own slaves.
Communism freed everyone from slavery the only feasible way: by removing rights from people who had more rights then slaves. When everybody has equal rights then nobody is a slave. Problem solved, another great victory for communism.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:28 am

When everyone who isn't employed as a government stooge is a slave, nobody is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm

I wonder what other nuggest wikipedia will unveil in the future:

"Irish Discrimmination myth"
"Slavery in Ancient Times and the Dark Age myth" (it was just a translation error, guize)
"Non-black Isrealite myth"
"WE WUZ KANGS"
sigh wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 am
Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:06 am
Know who else owned slaves?
Communism did. Hundreds of Millions of slaves.
Lets eradicate Marxism from public life and culture for once and for all.
Communism didn't own slaves.
Communism freed everyone from slavery the only feasible way: by removing rights from people who had more rights then slaves. When everybody has equal rights then nobody is a slave. Problem solved, another great victory for communism.
Freedom is slavery.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:55 am
They are constantly begging people for money to stay afloat, which makes them very easy to subvert if you have the cash.
The thing is they don't even need the money. Their maintenance costs aren't that high and they're already sitting on a surplus of millions of dollars. Jimmy Wales is just a greedy cunt. They beg people for money so they can spend it on 'expanding Wikipedia' (read: spend it on stupid shit)
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:55 am
I heard that some universities were giving students extra credit if they made Wikipedia "more feminist".
I hear that some gender studies courses have 'edit Wikipedia' as one of the course requirements. In addition, there was this thing a group of feminists did called 'Storming Wikipedia' which is where they edited hundreds of articles to remove the 'gender bias' and other bullshit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Wikipedia is a joke, as I said on the other thread. A 16 year old Brazilian communist was stalking my edits and undoing them. There's absolutely a liberal bias. That's why the conservatives made their own wiki. All kinds of info has leaked on Jimbo Wales. He was another Joss Whedon feminist that fucked around behind his wife's back with a whole bunch of women he'd met via the website.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:53 pm
That's why the conservatives made their own wiki.
Which was a mistake. This is why conservatives lose ground so often. They give up too easily.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.