Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:30 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:27 pm
I don't know about that, but it seems Orange Man will lose badly.
Doesn't this hurt their own cause? Keep it close but within the margin of error so that their base will pull out all the stops cheating and stuffing ballots.

But what do I know. These are the geniuses who totally elected Hillary president four years ago, then forgot all about how much they hated the electoral college.

Also, despite the polls showing Biden winning by triple digits, other polls still show most Americans think Orange Man will nonetheless win re-election.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:30 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:27 pm
I don't know about that, but it seems Orange Man will lose badly.
Doesn't this hurt their own cause? Keep it close but within the margin of error so that their base will pull out all the stops cheating and stuffing ballots.

But what do I know. These are the geniuses who totally elected Hillary president four years ago, then forgot all about how much they hated the electoral college.
It may be that they detected that they don't need to cheat. Don't underestimate the power of 4 years of Orange Man Bad being constantly hammered down people's throat; Trump should be cruising towards re-election at this point, because the pair of Joe & Kamala is horrible, but the truth of fact may as well be that enough people have been convinced that they're better than Cheeto Hitler.

By all means, if you are American, you should go out and vote Trump no matter what. But I'm pretty convinced that, in the end, the sheer hate they have for him will seal the deal.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:47 am

Hilldawg was ahead by a billion points leading into the election, so media lies don't worry me too much. However, I have absolutely no faith in my fellow Americans anymore. I'd say 95% of them are NPC loons who only care about following what's popular, and what's popular is Orange Man Bad.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:52 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:47 am
Hilldawg was ahead by a billion points leading into the election, so media lies don't worry me too much. However, I have absolutely no faith in my fellow Americans anymore. I'd say 95% of them are NPC loons who only care about following what's popular, and what's popular is Orange Man Bad.
Keep in mind Hillary, despite being hated by many for being a cunt (rightly so), was much more "presidential" than Sleepy Joe Alzheimer.
Yet he's performing very well and being likeable enough that I'm convinced people will vote for him because muh Orange Hitler.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:32 am

Gonna be hilarious when a real virus or war springs up while Biden is president.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:15 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:52 am
Yet he's performing very well and being likeable enough
lol

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:12 am

I can't sleep so I decided to see what the anticipation is like on Twitter about the VP debate and I was greeted with about 2,000 variations on this:
Mike Pence, be ready to get DESTROYED this week, says the Twitter mob.

Sure, okay.

Part of this is wishful thinking. Part of this is because they can't imagine a "strong black woman" NOT having the upper-hand on an uptight-looking white guy in 2020.

But I'm also wondering if these people watched the Democrat debates last year in which Kamala Harris was less than stellar. Her shining moment was when she attacked Biden over racial insensitivity.

I'm not going to be able to watch this week's debate live, but I'm looking forward to it to catching it afterward. Not nearly enough is being made of Harris's explicit support of the BLM riots. I'm hoping that comes up Wednesday.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:15 am

Brooklyn dad is just another faggot grifter who tries to sell merch by replying to every Trump tweet ever. Who says Trump being on Twitter is a bad thing when it's giving these niggers money
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:50 am

Duwango wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:15 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:52 am
Yet he's performing very well and being likeable enough
lol