Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:51 am

Back to the Future's Bob Gale also thinks (or at least thought in 2009) that food stamps should be more restricted.

Breitbart: "Attach Strings To Everyone Taking Taxpayer Money, Not Just Corporations", Bob Gale, 2009-02-05
...Do you want Food Stamps so that you’ll have enough to eat? Then I say there should be certain things you can’t use them for, such as junk food. No potato chips, no frozen pizza, no soda, no popcorn. You’ve got to be thrifty with them. No steaks. No crab or lobster or shrimp – those items are way too expensive. I say you have to buy the generic brand of macaroni instead of expensive imported pasta. In fact, maybe you should only be able to use food stamps for red beans and rice. After all, millions of people all over the world survive on red beans and rice, day in and day out. It’s cheap and nutritious enough to keep you going. You don’t like those rules? Then don’t take food stamps.

Do you want government money so that you can live? Well, there should be strings attached. You don’t get to go out to eat any more. No more concerts, no more going to the movies, no more going to paid sporting events. And no more booze or cigarettes – not on my dime. Get rid of the cable TV. You can live a perfectly good life without cable. In fact, you can live a perfectly good life without TV. Ever hear of the Public Library? Lots of great entertainment available – free. Have you got a fancy cell phone with an expensive plan? Sorry, you don’t need that either. Sure, you need a phone, but get the cheap one, with the prepaid minutes. If you need clothes, you’ll be shopping in the secondhand stores. Learn to sew so you can patch the holes in those pants. No more air conditioning. If it’s hot, sweat it out, just like billions of people do all over the world. And in the winter? The thermostat doesn’t go higher than 60. Too cold for you? Wear a coat. What’s that, you say — all of these restrictions are an affront to your dignity? Sorry, pal, I’ll pay to help you live because you’re having a rough time right now, but if you’re taking MY money and not doing anything to earn it, you don’t have any dignity. “Beggars can’t be choosers.”

President Obama thinks every American should have government paid healthcare. I strongly disagree, but if we go there, I think there should be some serious strings attached. Let’s start with these: If you smoke, you’re not eligible. If you drink, you’re not eligible. If you’re overweight, you’re not eligible. There should be dietary restrictions. No junk food. Lose the salt. No more cheese. Eat those seven servings of vegetables and fruits. And no more sitting around on your butt watching TV — you’ve got to exercise regularly and get preventative checkups. After all, there is no reason why my fellow taxpayers and I should subsidize any of your bad habits that will lead to increased medical costs down the road. We want you to be healthy so you don’t incur those medical costs. What’s that, you say – I’m taking away your freedom to live as you choose? No, I’m only taking your freedom IF you take my money. However, if you live independently of government money, then you have complete freedom to eat, drink, smoke, sleep and spend YOUR money the way you choose.

If we’re going to apply this basic “strings attached” principle to white collar executives – as we should — I can only hope that President Obama will apply this principle to ALL who receive my tax dollars.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:15 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:49 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:33 pm
More financial hardships ahead...
>Those disgusting welding spots
> made with love and care. here take my $100 I was going to need in order to feed myself

what a retarded warthog
Canada deserves her.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:31 am

The warthog hungers for vanilla buttercream cake. That poor candle, it's not gonna end up well for it.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:20 am

I can't ignore this anymore, what is up with her taste in jewelry anyway. That seems more like something that a little girl would like, for anyone over the age of 20 it seems a liiittle too ostentatious.
Like, maybe if there was any special occasion to wear this but does she even get out much? Can't see her exactly as the life of the party with her crippling arthritis and all the other maladies.
It's a trap!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:54 am

She's has to eat the candle because aside from junk food/ramen, what the hell else is she going to eat that's a step above eating garbage?

If I can just find that depression pack >reddit meme
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:09 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:20 am
I can't ignore this anymore, what is up with her taste in jewelry anyway. That seems more like something that a little girl would like, for anyone over the age of 20 it seems a liiittle too ostentatious.
Like, maybe if there was any special occasion to wear this but does she even get out much? Can't see her exactly as the life of the party with her crippling arthritis and all the other maladies.
Her and rapril have similar shit taste, so she's perfect for Noah.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Who is this fat faggot using a webcam from 2008?

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 pm
Who is this fat faggot using a webcam from 2008?
Welfare money only goes so far.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:14 pm

He is not as cringe as the introduction makes it seem to be , actually