Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:37 pm

I remember briefly playing the dbz card game also, pokemon I briefly played but I sold most of them to holofags.

I never had to buy yugioh because there was always so many video games of it.

And speaking of that holy shit did anyone play rule of the roses for the ps2? It's fucking hilarious and reminds me of season 0 where they just made shit up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Is that the game where the YGO! cast does a LARP session of the 100 Year War? Not sure why they came up with that, but it beats high school AUs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:44 pm
Is that the game where the YGO! cast does a LARP session of the 100 Year War? Not sure why they came up with that, but it beats high school AUs.
It was something like that, I remember them dressing like a renaissance fair.

It was a pseudo board with cards having powers that are not in the official game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T25OWWe6Bzc

The game was broken because you could hide important cards in a corner like exodia, because you had to move to attack. The ps1 game I remember being broken too with rules.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:25 am

The portable games are the only ones that follow the card game rules closely. I have a jailbroken PSP, so I downloaded one of the 5Ds games, and it follows the card game rules pretty much exactly like they should; this creates the hilarious situation where the main characters' decks are garbage (because they include situational cards and mechanics that don't work at all in the real card game), while some random kid or girl you challenge has a very solid deck that can crush you.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:27 am

I think there's also an accurate one on Steam, though that might just be a PSP port.

And no wonder the iconic decks are garbage. Kaiba requires lots of luck to finally have the components for his Budget Ghidorah, and Yugi needs even more dumb luck for his Exodia shenanigans. Not to mention that those three god cards either don't work or are a bitch to use in the actual game AFAIK.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:33 am

A lot of the decks are carefully constructed to sell toys, who in there right mind would put in a Celtic guardian?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:19 am

I used to just use it as a sacrifice. Which is another thing the show gets around, in the game once you have a strong monster on the field, your opponent needs to have a Negate Attack or something just to give you a chance to summon something to counter it, assuming you have something that's only a five or six star. Trying to get three monsters on the field is near impossible if your opponent's smart enough to throw down some cannon fodder.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:45 pm

I played a six samurai deck when it became the "thing" at the community collage I was attending.

That deck swarmed the field and won in 2-3 turns lol
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 pm

The problem with yugaybro card game is everything dies way too fucking fast in a good match. You summon kickass monsters and the opponent uses a magic spell to kill them all, then he summons kickass monsters and you use your magic spell to kill them. Trap cards and set cards like terrain get blasted almost as soon as they are dropped.

This is just what I remember from playing a few rounds when I had a good deck and was playing against people who were way better at the game than I was and knew more of whatever tourney bullshit rules were big at the time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 pm
The problem with yugaybro card game is everything dies way too fucking fast in a good match. You summon kickass monsters and the opponent uses a magic spell to kill them all, then he summons kickass monsters and you use your magic spell to kill them. Trap cards and set cards like terrain get blasted almost as soon as they are dropped.

This is just what I remember from playing a few rounds when I had a good deck and was playing against people who were way better at the game than I was and knew more of whatever tourney bullshit rules were big at the time.
Yeah, I hate both it and Magic, but Magic can be entertaining to watch because stuff has hit points. There's actual fighting.

Yugioh is rock paper scissors.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger