Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Everything just dies so fucking fast that the person who is able to consistently draw OP bullshit on EVERY round is the winner.

It's also why the meta gets retarded, like how any monster stronger than 4 stars is unlikely to be summoned in a real match unless you have ways of special summoning shit. It's why I ran a chaos deck. Kill my monsters, plz. I just remove from graveyard to special summon 2300 attack chaos sorceror who can remove 1 card from play every turn.

And then the meta got even more retarded within that retardation with shit like, any 4 star monster with less than 1800 attack or 2000 defense is basically fucking trash garbage. Even if it has a great effect, the enemy will just kill it. Flip monsters are only good as nukes or for retarded bullshit OP asspull setups.

My main strategy was to plant a land card that gave +500 attack to every light element monster on the field, and then abuse bullshit monsters like Thunder Nyan Nyan, the 1400 atk angel wing dude who can special summon any weak monster when he's killed, and a bunch of other OP bullshit light monsters like Parshath who get beyond OP with an additional +500 attack.

EVEN THEN, even with 2500 attack Soul of Purity and Light, EVEN THEN the entire board gets wiped every fucking turn. EVERY TURN.

At least magic seems a tiny bit better about that. Not much though.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Everything just dies so fucking fast that the person who is able to consistently draw OP bullshit on EVERY round is the winner.

It's also why the meta gets retarded, like how any monster stronger than 4 stars is unlikely to be summoned in a real match unless you have ways of special summoning shit. It's why I ran a chaos deck. Kill my monsters, plz. I just remove from graveyard to special summon 2300 attack chaos sorceror who can remove 1 card from play every turn.

And then the meta got even more retarded within that retardation with shit like, any 4 star monster with less than 1800 attack or 2000 defense is basically fucking trash garbage. Even if it has a great effect, the enemy will just kill it. Flip monsters are only good as nukes or for retarded bullshit OP asspull setups.

My main strategy was to plant a land card that gave +500 attack to every light element monster on the field, and then abuse bullshit monsters like Thunder Nyan Nyan, the 1400 atk angel wing dude who can special summon any weak monster when he's killed, and a bunch of other OP bullshit light monsters like Parshath who get beyond OP with an additional +500 attack.

EVEN THEN, even with 2500 attack Soul of Purity and Light, EVEN THEN the entire board gets wiped every fucking turn. EVERY TURN.

Magic is a lot better about that, at least based on your descriptions. "Destroy all creatures" effects cost a decent amount of mana so they can't be cast for a while (full "destroy all creatures" generally cost at least 4 mana to play). There are some cheaper ones like Pyroclasm (only 2 mana) but they're limited in what they can actually kill.

If anything, a problem with Magic lately has been that they've made the answer/kill spells too weak compared to the threats, though it does seem like they realized their goof after having to ban a number of cards and are now trying to better equalize the balance between threats and answers.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Since we're on the topic of card games, anyone heard of Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:05 pm

Magic is more balanced because of mana costs. The only mass destruction spell that I remember recently being in the meta was Terminus, and only because you could use Sensei's Divining Top to cheat it for 1 mana whenever you needed it. And because you can't directly attack creatures, only players, weak creatures with cool effects have a chance to actually be useful. I remember when Argothian Enchantress (a 1 mana 0/1 hexproof green creature that allowed you to draw a card each time you played an enchantment) had an entire archetype of decks made after her, because she was very hard to remove and her effect was damn good.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 am

This thread is full of autism.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 am
This thread is full of autism.
You just activated my "Mission Accomplished!" card!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:08 pm

It's impossible to discuss my past without the tism. Yea, for they are one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:08 pm
It's impossible to discuss my past without the tism. Yea, for they are one.
Same. Everyone has a bit of tism perverting their existence.

I think where a lot of us peaced out was the faggots who take these things and make them a religion akin to bronies.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Yes by much. By a whole lot. My most active time was during the Urza block which was ridiculously overpowered and loaded with combos even worse and yet it never was as out of hand as YouGayBro was. Not even remotely. Simply because there are much more things from actually pulling off ridiculous shit beyond simply drawing your cards.
YouGayBro hardly has any interaction. If it's your turn, it mostly is your turn. In Magic you play almost half of your cards during your opponent's turn.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:22 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Yes by much. By a whole lot. My most active time was during the Urza block which was ridiculously overpowered and loaded with combos even worse and yet it never was as out of hand as YouGayBro was. Not even remotely. Simply because there are much more things from actually pulling off ridiculous shit beyond simply drawing your cards.
YouGayBro hardly has any interaction. If it's your turn, it mostly is your turn. In Magic you play almost half of your cards during your opponent's turn.
Tolarian Academy decks from that era were as noninteractive and boring to watch as the worst Yugioh stupid combo decks. More recently, Jeskai Ascendancy decks became particularly hated because they could go off on turn 3 and inevitably kill the opponent. All in all, every card game has at least a couple of really boring decks to play against, although Yugioh's lack of balance makes things even worse.