Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Newhalf

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:46 pm

Slendamann is real tho, I saw him on a photo.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 pm

You can't prove that he does not exist, ergo there is a possibility that he does.

(This is what some people actually believe, btw.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BadWolf

Post by BadWolf » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:18 pm

Never had many friends to begin with. Fortunately though, the ones I have are mostly a-political, and if anything hate the fact people want them to be political. I've gained a few right wing friends too since the election. But its difficult finding people to relate to when you have such narrow interests.

Still, there have been a few incidents. One friend I hardly talk to anymore after I had a falling out with his discord friends, after they found out I don't support BLM. One of them found out after I said something on Twitter and dragged me into some secret police private chatroom to interrogate me about it. I showed him the police statistics for black on black crime and he banned me then and there, lol.
Another time some tranny friend of one of my friends, that I'd talked to during a dinner, said they weren't interested in being my friend after finding out I was a Trump supporter. Can't say I was disappointed with that one. Every tranny I've met has been fucking unbearable.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:26 am

A transfaggot at the dinner table? Disgusting!

A friend of mine is being practically disowned by his family for being right wing. He got tired of hiding his power level, which wasn't a good idea on his part as he isn't independent from them enough to do that.

Anyway, I'm done giving younger friends and colleagues any advice whatsoever or sharing my politics and have been for years. All faggots ever do is ask for advice and then ignore it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:26 am
I know right? He didn't even jack off on the food!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:49 am

BadWolf wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:18 pm
Never had many friends to begin with. Fortunately though, the ones I have are mostly a-political, and if anything hate the fact people want them to be political.
They want them to be political so they know whom to cancel for virtue points.
I showed him the police statistics for black on black crime and he banned me then and there, lol.
Feelz, not realz.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:12 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:33 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
I know right? He didn't even jack off on the food!
Trannies can't cum from regular sex. They have to pound their prostates with dildos.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:

A friend of mine is being practically disowned by his family for being right wing.
Pretty sure that would happen to me too. Wrong-think has become a serious crime, hasn't it?
I don't even consider myself right wing, my own political position just hasn't really changed while most everything else moved left.
Parties I may have voted in 2008 or so no longer represent my views today.
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
All faggots ever do is ask for advice and then ignore it.
That's people in general. I sometimes wonder why people unload all their fucking problems on me if they don't want me to offer any advice and won't take any of my suggestions, ever. It's not worth it to spend the energy to care about other people.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:16 pm

They're basically asking for a magic pill that will solve all of their problems without having to change anything about their lifestyle.
-Yours Truly