Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:08 am

The super old Turkish guys sitting in the Kebab shop have been drinking Turkish tea since forever with a very, very healthy shot of raky. See, Allah doesn't see everything.
A nigger telling me he doesn't drink is either a faggot or a dry alcoholic. So, which one of the two are you?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Not really BLM related, but the current year in the US:
SpoilerShow
Ole Miss Greek life retreat ends abruptly with bias concerns

This weekend, leaders from Ole Miss Greek life convened upon Camp Hopewell in Lafayette County for a three-day retreat designed to build leaders and bring campus closer together. The retreat was cut short Saturday night, however, after three black students found a banana peel in a tree in front of one of the camp’s cabins.
The students shared what they found with National Pan-Hellenic Council leaders, sparking a day’s worth of camp-wide conversation surrounding symbolism, intended or not. In the midst of the open and sometimes heated discussion, senior accounting major Ryan Swanson said he put the banana peel in the tree when he could not find a trashcan nearby.
Alexa Lee Arndt, interim director of Fraternity and Sorority Life, said she was one of the only university staff members acting in an administrative capacity at the weekend retreat. Monday afternoon, she sent a letter to all campus chapter presidents, council officers and chapter advisers, confirming the incident and outlining the university’s plans.
“To be clear, many members of our community were hurt, frightened, and upset by what occurred at IMPACT. Because of the underlying reality many students of color endure on a daily basis, the conversation manifested into a larger conversation about race relations today at the University of Mississippi,” Arndt wrote in the letter acquired by The DM.
Student members of Panhellenic Council, National Pan-Hellenic Council and Interfraternity Council were all present at the retreat, which was organized by Fraternity and Sorority Life and the national group IMPACT. IMPACT is a campus-based leadership institute designed to foster improved relationships among campus leaders through a retreat-type program.
Makala McNeil, president of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority, one of the nine historically African-American sororities and fraternities, said she saw the banana peel after leaving a group discussion that addressed race relations. Saturday morning, all of the retreat’s participants ate breakfast together, followed by a session where they shared their feelings on race relations at Ole Miss. The breakfast options included a fruit cart with bananas.
“The overall tone was heavy,” McNeil, a senior integrated marketing communications and sociology major, said. “I mean, we were talking about race in Mississippi, at the University of Mississippi and in the Greek community, so there’s a lot involved.”

After the large discussion session, the students split into smaller conversation groups. McNeil said that around noon on Saturday, she was walking with friends to their group session across camp when one of her sorority sisters pointed at a tree 15 feet away. She said that about six feet up the tree’s trunk sat a lone, fresh-looking banana peel.
“It was so strange and surreal to see it there,” McNeil said. “We were all just sort of paranoid for a second.”
She said the image was especially disturbing in light of an incident on American University’s campus in May of this year. The morning Taylor Dumpson was to take over as the school’s first female black student government president, students found bananas hanging from nooses across campus. Some of the bananas were inscribed with references to Dumpson’s sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha.
“That, to me, was a slap in the face to see that banana hanging in a tree after talking about the personal truths of our campus,” McNeil said.
McNeil said that by lunchtime, people throughout the camp knew about the incident. As lunch rolled into the afternoon discussion group, the banana peel dominated chatter. That afternoon’s group discussion session served as an open forum on the incident.
“As the staff member responsible for the wellbeing of our community, I felt it was imperative to provide space immediately to students affected by this incident to allow them an opportunity to voice their pain and concern,” Arndt wrote in her statement.
At the start of this session, McNeil said one black student stood up and asked that everyone there google the American University incident to understand the banana peel’s significance. She said he explained how bananas have historically been used to demean black people. McNeil said her sorority sister then raised her hand to simply ask who put the peel in the tree.
She said Swanson stood up and came forward almost immediately after the question. He apologized and said he did not mean any harm by leaving the peel in the tree.
“I want to sincerely apologize for the events that took place this past weekend,” Swanson said in a statement to The DM on Tuesday night. “Although unintentional, there is no excuse for the pain that was caused to members of our community.
“I want to thank my friends in the NPHC for their candid and constructive conversations that we have continued to have. I have much to learn and look forward to doing such and encourage all members of our university community to do the same. We must all keep in mind how our actions affect those around us differently.”
McNeil said that if the banana peel incident was an accident, people need to consider the effects of their actions versus their intent.
You see how much fear and how much anger you insight in black people just from an unintentional image,” she said.
The conversation carried on, and tensions continued to rise. White and black members of the Ole Miss Greek community shared their views on the day’s events and race relations in general. McNeil said people had a lot to say, but the conversation began to move in an unhealthy direction.
“There were a lot of emotions being showed and a lot of transparency,” McNeil said. “I just don’t feel as though it was being facilitated in a constructive way.”
The massive discussion session wrapped up as more and more students stood and left the room – some in tears, some in frustration. NPHC members began texting friends to come and pick them up from the camp since no one had been allowed to drive his or her car up to the retreat. The remainder of the retreat was canceled later that night.
“At that point, we didn’t feel welcome; we didn’t feel safe,” McNeil said. “If we didn’t feel wanted or safe at the camp, our best option was to leave.”
Katrina Caldwell, vice chancellor for diversity and community engagement, said her office was asked to put a plan together to handle the weekend’s incident on campus.
“Right now, we’re just talking to people on campus who have some experience working across diversity to help the students process what happened,” Caldwell said.
Caldwell said she needs to talk with a couple more faculty members before deciding “what makes the most sense” for the campus.
Arndt said it was important for the vice chancellor for diversity and community engagement to lead the response. Arndt reached out to Caldwell on Saturday night.
“We want to be sensitive to already-scheduled events that are taking place but also do not want to delay having these important follow-up conversations,” Arndt’s statement said.
http://thedmonline.com/greek-life-retre ... -concerns/
Oh noes, a banana peel in a tree! Muh racial sensitivity
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:40 pm

That was pathetic
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Dozens of nigs bewildered and frightened by a banana peel hanging in a tree somewhere. Do they really wonder why they are compared to monkeys?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:33 pm
Dozens of nigs bewildered and frightened by a banana peel hanging in a tree somewhere. Do they really wonder why they are compared to monkeys?
That's actually a good catch! :lol: The real reason they went crazy was because they only found a peel and some honkey had already eaten their yummy-yummy fruit.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm

That reminds me about some snippet of a black stand up comedian making fun of the KKK. So the KKK used to hang a piece of rope on the front doors of niggers, I guess. He was going all "As if a nigger is afraid of rope.".
I suppose they should've just eaten bananas and littered the place with the peels for greater effect. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:16 pm

If all you have is social justice, everything looks like blackface.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:47 am

Those moon crickets deserve our sympathy and understanding; their lives are endlessly mired in subjugation by The White Devil!
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm
That reminds me about some snippet of a black stand up comedian making fun of the KKK. So the KKK used to hang a piece of rope on the front doors of niggers, I guess. He was going all "As if a nigger is afraid of rope.".
I suppose they should've just eaten bananas and littered the place with the peels for greater effect. :lol:
What that stand up guy meant was that they lack intelligence to get that rope-reference. Seeing multiple banana peels simultaneously would surely drive them to psychosis straightaway!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:09 am
People aren't equal and aren't the same. You, tictac, as an enlightened shitlib atheist, should know to judge people objectively. Objectively, it's a great mistake to give loonies, which is what faggots are, the right to adopt children. There will be more child rape and broken homes than happy families.
Oppose the LGBTQSTD agenda however you can in your countries. They made it sound so benign and harmless at first here in the USA. Once it became legal in some of the blue states, the libs forcefed this shit to the red states. The fags/dykes are VINDICTIVE people. Purposely trying to trigger Christian businesses into breaking these new laws to sue them for millions. A dyke mayor in Texas demanding churches give her transcripts of their sermons so she can punish the ministers for potential wrongthing about gays. Gawdy fag parades in your town with everyone flying fag flags. The Democrats and the liberal media covered up our fag mayor's pedophile past to get him elected. And of course, men just need to share toilets and showers with little girls for some reason, and if you don't allow them, you're a bigot.

If you want to allow every sort of mental illness perversion to be state-sanctioned and culturally embraced, please, vote for gay marriage. Watch the insanity snowball from there.
How much of a trainwreck is the mayoral race in your city right now? The ticking time bomb that was Lil' Eddy Murray surely must've made it a whole lot more interesting, and the Donald Trump Jr. tweet certainly helped, who made sure to remind everyone from which party Eddy hailed from :lol: :lol: :lol: