Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Chippah

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Chippah » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:16 pm
YuroCuntmmunist wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:29 pm
So did Walker collapse like the World Trade Center already? It seems he still is able to make a profit and live from internet moneyz,
The review must go on.
Timely reference there.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Well I quickly stopped watching him shortly after that, so that's as timely as I can get.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 am

Did Doge ever make another movie after boldly flee or did he give up?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:09 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 am
Yes and no, the "Uncanny Valley" is 2 hours and 13 minutes and it's the most incompetent one, they remained home and some were told to sent videos/short movies, they couldn't even keep to a theme.
They haven't any 6th or beyond anniversary

Only positive is Film Brain gets killed in the video by Mike Jeavons in that guy part of the event
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:53 am

Guest wrote:
He wrote/directed/starred in Dragonbored a short that was a part of their effort to create an anthology called: "The Uncanny Valley". The idea of an anthology isn't probably a bad one, but IIRC it was thrown around before by Lewis, but muh community and they chose to do TBF, which probably was the last straw for tgwtg. The moral of his story was 'gamers are assholes and spend to much time in their virtual lives, that they loose their real lives' If it was released like a year and a half later it would be 'gamers are misogynist'. So you can say it is their last take on gamers before GG. The anthology as a whole was shit, the theme was too vague, the title makes no sense in the context of the theme. The host/framing device is probably the worst shit I seen them pull off without any real backlash. I guess people just like Nash, for some reason.

The only half-decent story was the one made by Brad, which he then stretched out to a series that he never finished, because Jake. Though it overstated its welcome any ways.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 am

sigh wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:53 am
Guest wrote:
He wrote/directed/starred in Dragonbored a short that was a part of their effort to create an anthology called: "The Uncanny Valley". The idea of an anthology isn't probably a bad one, but IIRC it was thrown around before by Lewis, but muh community and they chose to do TBF, which probably was the last straw for tgwtg. The moral of his story was 'gamers are assholes and spend to much time in their virtual lives, that they loose their real lives' If it was released like a year and a half later it would be 'gamers are misogynist'. So you can say it is their last take on gamers before GG. The anthology as a whole was shit, the theme was too vague, the title makes no sense in the context of the theme. The host/framing device is probably the worst shit I seen them pull off without any real backlash. I guess people just like Nash, for some reason.

The only half-decent story was the one made by Brad, which he then stretched out to a series that he never finished, because Jake. Though it overstated its welcome any ways.
There was one good part, Film Brain dying
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 am

Yeah, after Demo Reel he seemed to lose all interest in ever making something sellable that could get around the 'fair use' thing. I think the whole project broke him.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:15 am

drisko wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 am
Yeah, after Demo Reel he seemed to lose all interest in ever making something sellable that could get around the 'fair use' thing. I think the whole project broke him.
GOOD.

Demo Reel was a pile of fuck! I hope he has night terrors about the comment sections. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 am

drisko wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 am
*cough* Pop Quiz Hotshot *cough*
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

BigBootyDaddy

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Doge posted some time ago on Facebook that he is working on a new Anniversary movie, but their hasn't been any new info since.
This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"