Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
GodsGift

Re: Islam

Post by GodsGift » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:13 pm

It seems they're trying to force the idea that Islam is all good and Muslims are nice and innocent in the Military too which is the last place it needs to be.

I had to take a course about identifying potential threats and it just so happens that the two Muslim characters are the only nice innocent ones. What makes it fucking ridiculous is that one of them was radicalizing and even said that Islamic violence is ok. But no apparently that's just fucking fine.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Did anybody question the course?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 pm

"NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!" would make for a wonderfully progressive war cry.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:52 pm

It's an online course I'm taking it back at the barracks

No no it'll be a peace cry we call while being shot at, of course we won't shoot back cause that'd be racist.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:54 pm

That reminds me this guy that was leading a course we had to go through at basic was saying how words like retard can be offensive so we shouldn't say it. Like seriously what kind of fucking army are they trying to make.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:58 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:54 pm
That reminds me this guy that was leading a course we had to go through at basic was saying how words like retard can be offensive so we shouldn't say it. Like seriously what kind of fucking army are they trying to make.
They are trying to turn it into a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Hopefully by then I'll either be done or high up so I won't have to deal with those kind of fuckers. When too many of them get into administration level then I'm definitely bailing

Something else I noticed while all the Muslims are "nice" multiple of the shit guys are white supremacists

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:41 pm

Just wait until deployment. There are no non-racists in trenches they say. Or something like that.

Neat FMJ reference, Charlar.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:53 am

GodsGift wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:13 pm
It seems they're trying to force the idea that Islam is all good and Muslims are nice and innocent in the Military too which is the last place it needs to be.

I had to take a course about identifying potential threats and it just so happens that the two Muslim characters are the only nice innocent ones. What makes it fucking ridiculous is that one of them was radicalizing and even said that Islamic violence is ok. But no apparently that's just fucking fine.
GodsGift wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:54 pm
You're American?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 pm
"NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!" would make for a wonderfully progressive war cry.

No it won't. Just shout "YES ALL WOMEN" back at them.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.