DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 pm
The question is not "Did the ever do it", but rather "When did they stop doing it?"
That's a much better question. Probably around January when he started going into super turbo e-beg mode and became a twitch whore. Or maybe when he forced her to get a job and kept having her cook on top of that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:46 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 pm
The question is not "Did the ever do it", but rather "When did they stop doing it?"
That's a much better question. Probably around January when he started going into super turbo e-beg mode and became a twitch whore. Or maybe when he forced her to get a job and kept having her cook on top of that.
Used to be the woman did her job at home.... no longer. :(
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Used to be that you could support a family of five with a single income. Thank feminism for that not being the case anymore.
suzaku wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:05 pm
Obviously he needs to rub one out for some reason every now and then. Normally a guy wouldn't need too if he's getting pussy on a regular basis
It's never about the need. It's just conveniant. I find that whole claim of some guys that they don't jerk it because they have a gf hard to believe. You may as well argue that you don't want blowjobs anymore because you get pussy.

Plus, I've seen Tevin's Leanna endurance video. Especially right at the beginning she was giddy and made inuendos endlessly. They fucked for sure.
What I do find easy to believe that they didn't towards the end. She obviously was disappointed in him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:21 pm

I guess it doesn't really matter. It's not like it's hard to get pussy from a gold digger and in some cases if you're Chris-Chan you can just pay for it

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:15 pm

It doesn't matter. Getting pussy is the least of his worries. He should sell his house and move back into his kahndo. Hard to believe a guy about being short on money when he's got two places to live in.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:34 pm

I bet when they first moved in together she pictured the two starting a family and after a few years realised that ain't happening and left while she still has a future.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JINy4-FB8&t=214s[/youtube]
her tits looked good

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:42 am

Bad News Bunnyman wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:34 pm
I bet when they first moved in together she pictured the two starting a family and after a few years realised that ain't happening and left while she still has a future.
Pretty much this. People are going crazy to pinpoit why or when the girl left Phil, but the relantionship just eroded because it wasn´t going anywhere, nor Phil was putting any effort to it, most likely his response to everything was "I kahn´t right now, Okay, I have to play videogames to save my business, okaaaayy!"

Of course, this was married with the fact that whatever respect and pride she had for the guy it was destroyed. As much detractors and haters he might have, DSP can only blame himself for the worst humiliations he ever suffered, be stupid online feuds or masturbating, but in my opinion, what really killed his image for Pandalee was the begging.

I don´t know much about this girl, nor I was ever interested, but I do know that women don´t like to be with losers, and Phil is a loser.

I don´t hate Phil, I don´t think he is a nice person, but I can´t see him as this monstrous asshole that people make him out to be. To me, I can only see this childish and selfish person. So when I call him a loser, I don´t say it out of malice, it is just the facts, and the fact is that he is a loser because he won´t do anything about it, and will use every single excuse he can to stop being a loser.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:07 pm

He sounds like Spoony in that video. He is shitting pretty hard on his patreons. If Patreon was the only thing that keept me afloat from losing my house I would suck their dicks pretty hard and play this Sunshine game immediately :lol:

The new Mario game comes out at the end of next month so its not like he doesn't have the time to to at least start the playthrough. It's not like it matters much anyway what he plays, his views suck dick either way.