DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Heisenberg

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Heisenberg » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 am

DSP is like someone in an evil-genie story who wished he could to get paid to play video games.

"Genie, I wanna get paid to play video games."
"Your wish is-"
"Wait! I know what you're gonna do, you're gonna make the bad by making me a beta tester, and I know that beta testing sucks, so I wanna clarify (snort), I just wanna play finished games that are on the market and have already gone through testing by other people, ok? Oh, and I don't wanna have to edit my playthroughs either. That's my wish, you're not gonna pull a fast one on me, Huehuehuehue."
"(sarcastically) You certainly did outsmart me, Phillip"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 am

This looks fucking hilarious. Can't wait for a Tevin video.

DSP is currently losing his shit. He ragequit the dishonored 2 dlc and was crying about bad stuff happening in his life that he "can't tell us about." :lol:

Peepul are saying this is his most desperate video yet, and he's at his most pathetic. :lol:

Damn. I can't wait.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:09 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/wxycXO9fjuU[/youtube]

Yeah, this might be his most hilarious and pathetic video yet.

>might commit suicide if I can't get a billion dollars
>I did nothing wrong, ever
>might have to sell my house
>can't get a job, ever
>"working my ass off every day"
>Stupid bitch leanna left me, now I don't have her money
>I gained ten pounds by eating unhealthy food, because I had "no time" to make real food
>Stupid bitch Leanna left me, now I don't have her slave labor to make healthy food
>I only had an hour to prepare dinner, snort, it's impossible to make healthy food in an hour
>I worked my ass off
>sons of kojima did everything bad to me in my life
>worked my ass off every day
>I'm in tons of debt
>I don't actually own a business, I'm self-employed
>I've gained weight even though I told you I was just wearing smaller shirts, I'm not sleeping, might kill myself hint hint, cry cry boo hoo

wew laddie, things are heating up. My guess was 2018 will be the end of DSP. Looks like it might come sooner.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:21 am

I don't know anything about this guy, but he looks Italian, so that obviously means that he's a shifty son of a whore.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:22 am

So when is he going to come out and say that Leanna was in the hospital for a miscarriage?

I really hope this pathetic spoiled brat ends up on the street.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Excellent. I needed a good lel to get me going this morning.
Is Spoony dead yet?

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:38 pm

I hope DSP (just like i hope Spoony) never stop giving us the lulz.

This is truly hell for those two, in a state in which they are both failures that can barely get by, looking at all their dreams die.

I hope neither gets so bad that they have to stop, but never get good to move on, so they HAVE to keep doing what they do (which again, they absolutely hate) until they die miserable, old and alone.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Seems like he's at his breaking point. Strap in, lads! We're entering a giant looping in the Dipshitphil lollercoaster!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:41 pm

It has been speculated that his newest problems may have to do with the IRS, since apparently they are auditing Onision and are charging up to $300k out of him (so they could be combing over Youtubers and their ill-gotten gains). Now, there's no way that Phil owe the IRS that much money, but any amount in the range of a couple of dozens of thousands of dollars could be enough to finally be the straw that breaks his (Seattle-air healed) back.

I'd usually pin this kind of video to his seasonal e-begging antics, but this seems a little different. Pass the popcorn anyway, this is going to git gud.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Auditing DSP is the most obvious answer. It was my first thought as well, reddit. And yeah, even 100,000 dollarinos of back taxes would mean he'd need to sell that house. Remember that he's said multiple times, including in the most recent video, that he has a ton of debt already. He said in the past he was at the LIMIT of debt he could legally put in his name. Now tack 100,000 IRSbux into that.

And auditing DSP just makes sense anyways. He writes EVERYTHING off on his motherfucking taxes. He's so retarded. Just like Onision btw, that guy is getting cucked hard by the IRS and resorting to crocodile tears to beg fanbux.

He mentions a lot of shit in that video that he's never talked about before:

"I might have to sell my house"
"If I do, I want to find a cheaper place in washington"
"I can't move back to CT khando because muh health, muh internet is bad there, it's too small"

Sounds to me like he's still in denial. He's slowly coming around to selling that house and moving back to CT, but it's way, way too late now lol. He also talked a lot about how he couldn't possibly work a real job.

Oh and he said he would have to sell all the shit that is currently in his house, because of course there's no way for him to move his stuff back to his CT place himself. : D
RAPEMAN wrote: