Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:27 pm

:cry: ....fuck you guize.... :cry:

Sick Fuck and Rapeman don't be on the forums tomorrow....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:23 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:58 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Brad could still become the mascot for Not-See Cola.

(Also shit I accidentally edited instead of quoted. Mod powers are scary O_O)
Wtf Poonoo? I been lurking since 2.0! Where's my CIA mod powers?
Kugel made him a mod and I had no problem with it. Where are your 3000 posts?

Also I think it's cute that Kugel doesn't think I know he is planning to reenact WW2 by planning a hostile German takeover of DHI and throwing me in the oven.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 am

There aren't enough Germans on this board anyways. And given german's strict code of life, they might just be clones of each other. Talking to yourself gets boring really fast. Clearly we need more danes on this board.

@CIANIgger Can't tell if you're going for a shootout, or a suicide angle.

And that Crystal Pepsi thing is funny - I don't particularly like LA Beast, but compared to Brad, that guy might as well be PewDiePie. And unlike Brad, I can buy him being a character (to an extent), where Brad is just his bitter, insane self, on camera or not. That's the difference between a youtube nobody and TGWTG nobody.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am

I've been posting since 2.0, pretty sure Kugel and I joined at around the same time, gimme my cia mod powers you fucker so I can have pretty color letters.

I'd like to think dinosaur dracula also had a little part of bringing back crystal pepsi.

http://dinosaurdracula.com/blog/crystal-pepsi-is-back/

But poor Brad, being overshadowed by the %1 when he did his part on bringing it back also. Shit I still have a stockpile of it because it went on clearance and I got it cheap as shit a few months ago, I actually enjoy it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:26 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am
I've been posting since 2.0, pretty sure Kugel and I joined at around the same time, gimme my cia mod powers you fucker so I can have pretty color letters.
You aren't even halfway there. Your shitposting game is fucking weak, git gud kiddo.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:26 am
mad bum wrote:
You aren't even halfway there. Your shitposting game is fucking weak, git gud kiddo.
Is it quantity or quality of posting that matters here? Like, if I post about how Brad used to make Jillian dress up like Spoony while he came on her face, is that more or less likely to get me the modhood? I don't care either way, just curious.

cernex

Post by cernex » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 am
And unlike Brad, I can buy him being a character (to an extent), where Brad is just his bitter, insane self, on camera or not. That's the difference between a youtube nobody and TGWTG nobody.
I think the biggest thing is that you can tell LA Beast does it as a hobby -mainly- and has a life outside being an internet nobody, while we can tell Brad's whole life revolves around being one. Plus, with the whole Crystal Pepsi thing, I think LA Beast was far more insistent and was far more important to that shit than Brad ever was. Don't quote me on that, tho'. Never cared much about it because I don't live in the US and Crystal Pepsi wasn't a thing here.

Shame, really. I still think he's funny from time to time but... man, the thinner he got, the more cringey he got too.

Plus, let's be honest here: LA Beast has a ton of charisma, while most of the TGWTG crew does not.

EDIT: Oh wow, just learning about the fridge. God damn, even I'm a bit jelly, and I don't give a shit about Crystal Pepsi.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:34 pm

I'll always remember LA Beast as the guy who managed to rip his toe off in a stunt.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:54 pm

With the LA Beast, I've always found that he's funny and charming so long as his beard is shaved off. No idea why, but he seems to totally lose it with the beard.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:23 pm
Also I think it's cute that Kugel doesn't think I know he is planning to reenact WW2 by planning a hostile German takeover of DHI and throwing me in the oven.
We need more Lebensraum for our shitposting. You're just salty that you, as an Australian of all folks, can't keep up anymore.
mad bum wrote:
Oh I can give you pretty colour letters. I can't guarantee that you would like them, though. Be careful what you wish for. :lol:
drisko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:07 pm
Is it quantity or quality of posting that matters here? Like, if I post about how Brad used to make Jillian dress up like Spoony while he came on her face, is that more or less likely to get me the modhood? I don't care either way, just curious.
Shitposting is always only measured in quantity. You're not /nolife/ enough to be mod on an internet forum anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!