Turd in the Shadows

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Please use your magic sick fuck to find it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Sorry, no way I'm digging through those shitty podcasts of his. If you have a lot of time and little self respect, try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkEhtD10pX0&t=166s

It might be somewhere there. It is possible that it was about JesuOtaku, then he switched to Todd, or maybe he was talking about Lidsay how she apparently tried to reach out to him and then switched to Todd, I just don't know, it's been few years and all these nonsensical ramblings of his begin to merge together to me. He's just a sad, angry sack of shit and I don't know where anything of his begins and ends anymore.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:06 am
What's hilarious to me is that after that meltdown, he still wouldn't call him Ken. He threatened to do it, like that would ruin his life, but pussied out.
LordKat actually has referred to Todd as "Kenny" in his podcasts from what I remember.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:59 pm
Sorry, no way I'm digging through those shitty podcasts of his. If you have a lot of time and little self respect, try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkEhtD10pX0&t=166s

It might be somewhere there. It is possible that it was about JesuOtaku, then he switched to Todd, or maybe he was talking about Lidsay how she apparently tried to reach out to him and then switched to Todd, I just don't know, it's been few years and all these nonsensical ramblings of his begin to merge together to me. He's just a sad, angry sack of shit and I don't know where anything of his begins and ends anymore.
He mentioned Lindsay and I think Todd as well showing up at his dad's funeral uninvited or something. And Todd being a fake feminist, though that might have been Linkara. I haven't listened to that one in a few years.

There's also this one where he rages about Todd being an idiot at about 27 min.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Isn't there some app that can transcribe YT videos? Jason may have an accent but he's pretty legible when he's talking.

Install that, pass the spergethons through it, CTRL+F any mention of Todd, Lindsay or Kenny.

For a slimeball as Todd is, at least he knew how to play the piano quite solidly. It's strange seeing no-talent cows be able to do, you know, something.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:38 pm

It's more than Paw ever did. Back when Todd first showed up, I was glad there was an actual music reviewer and not some dork who just got the position because no one else picked it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:47 pm

But dude, Paw wore headphones! Like some kind of DJ! That totally makes him legit.
お前はもう死んでいる。

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:47 pm
But dude, Paw wore headphones! Like some kind of DJ! That totally makes him legit.
In his defense, I'll say that he at least made an entertaining LP of King's Quest V and baby. Still part of the NC circle of failure though.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:38 pm
It's more than Paw ever did. Back when Todd first showed up, I was glad there was an actual music reviewer and not some dork who just got the position because no one else picked it.
Yeah, it always annoyed me that Linkara was the closest thing to a comic reviewer on that site.

Though I don't know if I'd count Todd as a real music critic, he's just a guy who knows how to play piano who listens to a lot of pop. And nothing else.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:47 am

Remember the sperg cold guy who would post in every comment and I think did book reviews eventually?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]