Goon

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by PassTheRemote » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:02 am

That's the furry right?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:07 am

I'm shocked Brad didn't cram Allison somewhere in this movie.
PassTheRemote wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:02 am
That's the furry right?
A furry Muslim, that's a double whammy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:25 am

Maybe his girlfriend is catching on to the fact that there's something going on between them. I would say Phelous but I doubt he'd even do shit if he knew.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:38 am

GodsGift wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:25 am
Maybe his girlfriend is catching on to the fact that there's something going on between them. I would say Phelous but I doubt he'd even do shit if he knew.
Phelan has proven himself to be quite pathetic.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:02 am

I can't wait until we movie night Disco like we did Jesus Bro... oh wait...

How quickly do pledge only rewards become viewable? What happens if someone pledges $20, rips the video, then cancels immediately after? Are they still charged for that initial pledge?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:30 am

I have Jesus Bro but as it opened with Nash I stopped watching. I downloaded off one of you fuckers youtube.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:45 am

Oh, boy, I can't wait to hear Brad wax poetic about......discos? Disco culture? I hope the movie goes into excruciating detail about how misogynistic Saturday Night Fever is; I demand to be pandered to.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:30 am
I have Jesus Bro but as it opened with Nash I stopped watching. I downloaded off one of you fuckers youtube.
Probably mine, but there is no fucking way I'm paying $20 for this piece if shit. I paid $5 for Jesus, Bro for you guys and I regret that. I'll do the watch and summary deal I sometimes do but not for $20. Especially not for a place that won't give me a modhood.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:06 pm
drisko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:07 pm
Is it quantity or quality of posting that matters here? Like, if I post about how Brad used to make Jillian dress up like Spoony while he came on her face, is that more or less likely to get me the modhood? I don't care either way, just curious.
Shitposting is always only measured in quantity. You're not /nolife/ enough to be mod on an internet forum anyway.
Yeah, good point.

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:50 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:47 am
He's making a Disco movie that only patreons can see.
Patreons at a certain donation level, so the only people he is promoting this movie to are people who are already paying him, but are not paying him enough. (I Assume no rational person would just start donating at that level just to watch this movie) You could probably increase the donation only for one month, but still.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm

So he's only selling it to his hugbox that will tell him it's brilliant no matter what? He's probably butthurt about the negative reception Jesus, Bro got. Guys skin is only getting thinner and thinner.

I always knew the guy was a loser, but he wasn't always such an easily triggered loser.