Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:48 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:58 pm
I find it gives more strategy to combat too, because you need to figure out how to implement slag into your play style and build.
I'd assume a big part of it was me having pretty much only used Krieg, but I never had much issue just keeping a slag gun out then tard raging things to death most of the time. I guess my thing with weapons not mattering too much would also be attributed to that.
I hate to say it, but that is because you were using Krieg and probably a melee Krieg, at that.

I have 5 of 6 characters at max level and only Krieg is that way. As I said, Maya doesn't need to swap at all because she gets so much slag in her builds. Axton has a turret that can slag for you. Salvador can off-hand a slag gun. Gaige has to swap, pretty much, but 9th Degree and Close Enough help with slagging, Zero can get slag off his kunai, but he mostly needs to swap. He also has one of the fastest swap speeds though.

Krieg is pretty much the only character who can ignore weapon levels/effects completely. Zero too if you build a melee Zero. Everyone else has to play the game legit as it was meant to be played.

It's fine if you don't like slag. A lot of people don't. I do like it and I think it adds a lot of depth to combat. You have to constantly calculate shit in your head, like "which enemy do I prioritize," "when is slag going to run out" "do I have time to swap weapons or do I need to DPS race without slag," etc. Unfortunately, TPS then ruined the concept of slag by introducing Cryo, which is exactly the same as Slag except it freezes the enemy completely in place, thus fucking destroying any balance in the elements. Full cryo build is OP with ALL characters.

I should add Slag is completely unnecessary until UVHM, so anyone with a sub-level 50 character complaining about slag would be talking shit. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:14 pm

I generally opt for the high fibre, high protein cereals. Bran or puffed wheat is quite enough for me, thanks. Also bran mushed into sludge with milk is one of my guilty pleasure foods. Looks so gross but tastes so good.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 pm

If I ever have cereals it's plain old corn flakes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:21 pm

I usually stick to ordinary corn flakes with milk, although in the army, I have gone for chocolate muesli for the extra energy.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 am
I didn't like Borderlands 1 very much, and BL2 felt refined in every way, except writing - it wasn't terrible all times, but any time some meme, Claptrap, Tiny Tina or some other monstrosity showed up, I kept losing interest. Still, gameplay wise, it was just more enjoyable, and there is a plenty of kahntent, especially with the DLC.

Now switching from this super interesting game discussion, I've noticed that Joe can't help to shill the food he eats, even if he's not getting paid for it. He kept raving about how he got fat because of delicious Chick-fil-a, and he's constantly eating some cereals (I'm pretty sure I've seen him eating them multiple times).

Also, is it just a thing in burgerland, but why do grown-ups eat cereals for kids? I'm not talking about Joe here, there seems to be this big nostalgic push for your favourite childish memory and apparently it starts with buying cereals, and the worst ones your money can buy.

I don't mind some cereals, but mostly the simpliest ones - shit like Fruity Pebbles and basically anything ever sold to you by a cereal mascot looks nasty, like a coloured polystyrene. Muesli's where it's at, it tastes better and I don't feel like I'm downing spoons of sugar with every bite.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:48 pm
Are you fucking kidding me? That's bullshit, no one here hates everything
Right, you will always love yourself.
Said the one who gave money to Kickstarters, you don't have room to judge
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:41 am
I've got no idea why adults eat sugary cereal. That shit doesn't even taste good to me. The best-tasting cereals imo are shit like raisin bran and honey bunches of oats, although the former is unfortunately high in sugar despite being billed as healthy. I still wouldn't count it as a sugary cereal though, as I don't think it's what most kids would be eating or want to eat.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:41 pm
Fuck off shill!
Somebody mad. :lol:
I shouldn't have done that but i still think Borderlands is an unfunny, tedious and painful mess
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:25 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:Do they even take these videos down, or do they just demand monetization?
The latter. Nintendo doesn't take a video down, they make YT enable monetization on it going to Nintendo. The video creator gets nothing.
Taking videos down was something Sega once did and they got a massive backlash over it.
The only way to make money with showing Nintendo footage is becoming a partnered channel with them, which is just becoming a paid shill, really. Ignore such channels as they are basically freelance marketing fucks.
Yeah, they really obscure the issue, huh? It always sounds like censorship and removal but in reality a lot of the time they just stop getting pesos. I wonder how many of these tubers take down their videos when they get demonetized because "if I ain't getting paid, you ain't seeing my kahntent".

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 pm

I eat Kellogg's like a woman and OWN IT.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Many, judging by how many cry about evil Nintendo ruining them and going on about >muh exposure. Because sure, a gaming company so large they don't need E3 and Gamescon with a mascot everyone knows needs some schmuck giving them exposure.

Edit: Shit, I got Kellogg's cucked! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 pm

I tell ya, if Joe and his friends unite, they would kill Nintendo. Nobody would ever hear anything about Nintendo products if it wasn't for their exposure.

And I love how "demonetization" is seen as "video gets taken down, e-celeb gets destroyed, ad money gets taken away and is used to arm right-wing death squads. Also prison rape I guess because why not." by some internet nobodies and their fans.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette