God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Throne of Dysentery

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:36 am

I like to trigger and be triggered; it’s just one of my many idiosyncrasies. “No sense makes sense,” as Chuck Manson said at one time.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:24 am
Although, I do wonder. Do other countries traditionally start our their major sporting events with the playing of the national anthem? I don't know if that's something that's commonplace or if it's relatively unique to the US.
Not for league games, no. Only national games of course. I mean sure it's silly for the NFL to do that in the first place but for the money those faggots earn they should stand there, smile and fucking love it. The cunt earns 500 bucks in the time the anthem takes up. Shut up and be glad about that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:31 pm

I don't think Trump should be getting so triggered but I also don't think sporting events need to be political in any way. I don't care if you're grand master of the KKK-- I'm there to watch a game and not care about what you think about in your personal life on a daily basis.

What I got from what Trump said, originally, was completely different from what all of these people who are suddenly going on and on about it being a divisive statement. "I think they should be fired," not, "I will fire them," followed quickly by, "you can make them stop if you stop supporting their teams."

He, of course, then vomited all over Twitter, as he is want to do, but his original statement was more than reasonable, in my opinion, and I fully agree with it. The amount of people who are paid millions of dollars, in the US, and yet take every opportunity they can to crap all over the ideals of this nation is sickening. It's not just a few NFL players. It's every other musician, actor, politician, etc. They will usually hide it behind some, "we're protesting injustice," yet all they can do is fire off the same tired talking points that the average person can which have usually been either debunked or proven to be so exaggerated as to not be worth considering factual.

The main reason I'm against what they're doing is due to the information that we were given years and years ago from an ex-KGB member: They purposefully tried to set up programs that would de-patriotize the youth. It would be a long term plan. Once this happened the nation would end up weaker as a result. Well here we are. The country is weaker as a direct result of this. People should have their freedom of speech but they should find better places to express it and better ways to do it. Blatantly disrespecting the flag, the anthem, the president, the laws of the nation, the military? It gets really old, really fast and it sets a terrible precedent.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:18 pm

It's also devaluing their brand. Seeing those actors make a spot for Shillery Cunton is like finding out they think free energy is real or that aliens built the pyramids. Congratulations, dipshits, you lost and did so while supporting the worst cancer that ever graced US politics.
If you're going to fall on the sword, at least find a better fucking cause than "I support unlikeable, corrupt cunt" or "crack-dealing street thug with impressive criminal record dindunuttin".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 am

I pretty much couldn't agree more with the guestposter. The media wants to spin a narrative of how shitty the west always is and how glorious muslims and other non-western groups are amazing. So they get these overpaid stuffed shirts, talking heads and jocks (many groups: Politicians/Teachers, Actors, Musicians/Singers, Athletes) to shit all over everything in this country and everything in the west generally.

IMO the very fact these people have the money and influence they have is the best argument against the bullshit they're spouting about the oppressive, evil, bigoted, imperialistic west. Never have so many talentless hacks been paid so much for so little. Meanwhile we work hard in the USA to deny benefits to our veterans, who actually do shit.

Yes, the western powers did many bad things. As every nation did. Nobody is beating up the Ottomans or Mongols today for what their ancestors did.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 am
I pretty much couldn't agree more with the guestposter. The media wants to spin a narrative of how shitty the west always is and how glorious muslims and other non-western groups are amazing. So they get these overpaid stuffed shirts, talking heads and jocks (many groups: Politicians/Teachers, Actors, Musicians/Singers, Athletes) to shit all over everything in this country and everything in the west generally.

IMO the very fact these people have the money and influence they have is the best argument against the bullshit they're spouting about the oppressive, evil, bigoted, imperialistic west. Never have so many talentless hacks been paid so much for so little. Meanwhile we work hard in the USA to deny benefits to our veterans, who actually do shit.

Yes, the western powers did many bad things. As every nation did. Nobody is beating up the Ottomans or Mongols today for what their ancestors did.
Aren't all the Ottomans and Mongols all dead? :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Mongols are still around (I think you mean Huns by "all dead"), and current year Ottomans are Turks (more or less).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:25 pm

Chinese, Persians, Portugese, Spaniards etc could all take just as much shit from SJWs and shitlibs as the first world west. They all committed their fair share of atrocities.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:47 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:25 pm
Chinese, Persians, Portugese, Spaniards etc could all take just as much shit from SJWs and shitlibs as the first world west. They all committed their fair share of atrocities.
The Chinese still do. But Marxism is about destroying the dominant culture, regardless of whether it is good or not. It's popular so it sucks, it's literally hipsterism as a political ideology.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:07 pm

Apparently CBS isn't going to show the anthem for the Bears/Packers game tonight because ratings spike during the protest then everyone gets pissed and changes the channel. Exactly what they should have been doing from the beginning, but the NFL wants this controversy to keep going. The players are just dumbasses.

Oh, and Aaron Rodgers wants the fans at Lambeau Field to link arms in unity with the players tonight. We'll see how that goes. A lot of fans are pissed off, but Packers fans are like cult members who would gladly crawl through broken glass to suck Rodgers' dick.