Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fighting Games

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:12 pm

My bad, it was Eliza.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:30 am

I wonder what's different with Street Fighter V edition
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:12 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:30 am
I swear the past day you have been typing sentences where you forget to add certain words.

If you mean SFV Aracde edition, it's a few new characters and the modes the game should have fucking had when it launched what, two fucking years ago?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:23 pm

Hahaha, there's a fucking Arcade Edition coming? ARCADE version for a game that isn't an arcade game where it was promised up and down the river that it wouldn't get a super turbo ultimate extreme version a few years down the line?
Capcucks must enjoy the reaming because they keep bending over.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 pm

I can't wait for when Ultra SFV comes out and the game is STILL shit compared to Ultra SFIV. : DDD

The current excuse capcucks use to defend SFV is that it hasn't had enough versions come out yet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:23 pm
Hahaha, there's a fucking Arcade Edition coming? ARCADE version for a game that isn't an arcade game where it was promised up and down the river that it wouldn't get a super turbo ultimate extreme version a few years down the line?
Capcom is the Merkel of (fighting) game developers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:23 pm
Capcom is the Merkel of (fighting) game developers.
And input delay + sloppy inputs are their rapefugees.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 pm
The current excuse capcucks use to defend SFV is that it hasn't had enough versions come out yet.
Oh, sure. THAT will fix it. Like it did for SFIV, right? The game that started shit, was shit in the version after that, shit in the version after that and still shit but somewhat playable in the last version. The version Dimps didn't develop. Because Dimps is lead by the utterly inept Ono that would've been fired from any reasonable studio long ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Literally every version of SFIV until Ultra was terrible. I like Ultra more than Kugel does, but it still isn't as good as 3rd Strike, let alone Alpha 2/3.

People say Alpha 3 is unbalanced? Just ban V-ism from tourney play, problem solved. 3rd Strike as we all know gets plenty of tourney play. 4 Ultra is pretty fun to watch in high level unless it's some garbage match like Sagat vs turtle Ken. The most fun USFIV match I saw was Hugo vs Gief. Infiltration vs one of the top Gief players, either Snake Eyez or Itazan. Infiltration fucked around for the entire match and everyone was laughing. And it worked, too.

Viper players are fun to watch as well.

I can't imagine any iteration of SFV being even remotely as good as USFIV. Look at the shit they have to work with. Before they can even make a good SFV game, they have to fix fireballs, fix DPs, fix backdash, balance v-triggers, balance v-skills, balance the cast in general, add a shitload of old cast members we don't have yet and tighten up the inputs so top-level play returns.

What was even shitty about SFIV? It was too slow, ultras too stronk and balance a shit. They fixed balance in Ultra SFIV. They nerfed Ultra damage in Ultra SFIV with ultra double and pretty harsh scaling for combo ultras. Ultras are still too strong but oh well. Game is still too slow.

SFV has way more wrong with it imo than SFIV ever did.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:12 am
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:30 am
I swear the past day you have been typing sentences where you forget to add certain words.

If you mean SFV Aracde edition, it's a few new characters and the modes the game should have fucking had when it launched what, two fucking years ago?
I was really tired and ill yesterday
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes