Stuff you are terrible at

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Stuff you are terrible at

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 6:47 am

Everyone has a sort of knowledge/skill they suck at in particular, what is yours?
Mine is electronics overall
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Stuff you are terrible at

Post by mad bum » Mon May 22, 2017 10:44 am

Arts in general like drawing, sculpting, creating. Also I suck at keeping in touch with others and hear about it a lot.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

CommieCatGirl
Goon

Post by CommieCatGirl » Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Connecting with people on an emotional level unless it's talking with someone specifically to hate on other people.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Music, specifically making it. I can appreciate it, but don't ask me to make up my own.

EDIT: Oh, and on the video game side of things, I eally suck at Star Control 2 and similar games. I'm already pretty terrible at Asteroids-style controls, but then you add in stuff like gravity and other ships to fight against, and I usually end up acclerating way too much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 27, 2017 3:38 am

Socially, respecting other people's feelings. I'm very blunt. I just can't do the whole "My condolence" kinda shit. I'm much too pragmatic about such things and often feel I come off as rude but still can't care about it.
People are way too prissy for my taste. They take shit to heart I don't even think about as a big deal. I have a very easy time to just ditch people and think hurt feelings is shit for faggots. I'm very insensitive when I don't meant to be that way. I just don't see that faggot shit as relevant as most people seem to think.
Every single grading paper from school highlights that I'm smart but don't take care of other people's feelings enough. Every single last one of them from first grade on.
It had already gotten to a point where I thought something is wrong with me. But no, it's just bitches being overly sensitive.

In vidya it's RTS and shoot'em ups I'm just plain terrible at.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun May 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Seeing other people as actual people. Over two decades I've grown into mostly faking interest in people. I believe I am severely social retarded.

I'm good with electronics, but they hate me. Everything I touch makes something negative happen.

I suck at life. I¨'m a walking Murphy's Law. My fuse is so short nowadays.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:35 am

Sleeping. Have had a bad case of insomnia for years that comes and goes seemingly at random. Can't seem to find out what causes it.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 3:38 am
Socially, respecting other people's feelings. I'm very blunt. I just can't do the whole "My condolence" kinda shit. I'm much too pragmatic about such things and often feel I come off as rude but still can't care about it.
People are way too prissy for my taste. They take shit to heart I don't even think about as a big deal. I have a very easy time to just ditch people and think hurt feelings is shit for faggots. I'm very insensitive when I don't meant to be that way. I just don't see that faggot shit as relevant as most people seem to think.
Every single grading paper from school highlights that I'm smart but don't take care of other people's feelings enough. Every single last one of them from first grade on.
It had already gotten to a point where I thought something is wrong with me. But no, it's just bitches being overly sensitive.
I'm this except I actually have strong empathetic skills.

It's very weird. I was raised specifically to be blunt and logical rather than emotional yet I can connect with how people are feeling. In the same breath that I tell you that I think you're destroying your own body I can also say, "but I understand why you're doing it."

Not sure if that makes me normal and you abnormal or if that makes both of us some special kind of freak, or something, but it's incredibly annoying to look at someone you work with and empathize with them while, at the same time, making them feel like crap about what you're empathizing with and getting the reputation of being, "that dick that everyone talks to anyway because there's something interesting about someone telling you point blank to stop overeating."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Handyman type shit, mostly. I dealt with a fair amount of bullshit growing up and didn't learn much about DIY stuff. Nor did I have an interest in it or any affinity for it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 pm

As far as I'm concerned my life was a cruel joke that I'm forced to live, so I try to underhandedly bring others down to my level while pretending to give a shit.

So I'm bad at being a genuine, or an objectively good person, because people always see it eventually and the facade starts to unravel the longer I'm around them.

If you want to use people, just keep your time with them short so you can reap the benefits of your charade as long as possible.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger