Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:21 pm
No need to guess. She was his first. Not even first to let him smash but first at all.
One too many.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:21 pm
No need to guess. She was his first. Not even first to let him smash but first at all.
That much was painfully obvious. When you lose your V card to a beached whale in your 30's you're supposed to quietly pretend that it never happened, and that you got first got laid in high school or college/uni like most people. Not simp over her forever, Spoony, you embarrassing sperg.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:33 pm
He cries not over the bitches, but over the dremels they have taken as a final insult.
That dremel shit will never not be funny.
1. No one knows wtf a dremel is, so him just ranting about it out of nowhere is ridiculous.
2. It took him a year to even notice it was gone, showing how little he used it.
3. April left behind the gifts he got her but took the dremel because she used it and probably thought it was hers.
4. It's insanely petty nonsense that normal people would ignore. A dremel set costs 35 ddollars.
5. "Dremel" is an inherently funny word and I'm gonna use it in my D&D campaigns.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:40 pm

He was probably just grasping at straws once he got the idea of demonizing April instead of whining about the April-shaped hole in his heart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:21 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:11 pm
He just cries over some uggo fatty that dumped him.
He doesn't actually care about Scarlett or April, just that they left him. If both came back, pledged allegiance to the great God-King Spoony, and slaved away serving him, he would promptly ignore him. It was the fact both left him, showing he's imperfect, that bothers him.
The real reason behind his unwillingness to work/make Youtube videos is that he can't accept the idea of doing someone else's bidding, because everyone else is inferior.
And the reason why he exploded during the Failout 2 stream was interacting with someone who knew the game better than him, the "expert" of old pc vidya.

https://youtu.be/ZaZSOTanab4?t=632

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:31 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:33 pm
He cries not over the bitches, but over the dremels they have taken as a final insult.
That dremel shit will never not be funny.
1. No one knows wtf a dremel is, so him just ranting about it out of nowhere is ridiculous.
2. It took him a year to even notice it was gone, showing how little he used it.
3. April left behind the gifts he got her but took the dremel because she used it and probably thought it was hers.
4. It's insanely petty nonsense that normal people would ignore. A dremel set costs 35 ddollars.
5. "Dremel" is an inherently funny word and I'm gonna use it in my D&D campaigns.
"Dremel" is a brand name of rotary tool. A generic set of attachments is cheap but the unit itself is as expensive as any power tool and the matching accessories are overpriced as hell. Of course being who he is, Spoopy is almost certainly crying about some 2nd-gen, battery-powered POS that would be outclassed by a hand lathe.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:02 pm

I doubt if he has ever used a hammer, let alone a power tool...

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:55 pm
The real reason behind his unwillingness to work/make Youtube videos is that he can't accept the idea of doing someone else's bidding, because everyone else is inferior.
And the reason why he exploded during the Failout 2 stream was interacting with someone who knew the game better than him, the "expert" of old pc vidya.
Everything comes back to his god complex. He hates having these peasants tell King Spoony what to do in streams or to ask him for reviews.

I want to know what in the ever hell led to Noah being like this? Older siblings turned out okay in that household.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:26 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:30 pm
I want to know what in the ever hell led to Noah being like this? Older siblings turned out okay in that household.
He's a cunt of the litter.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:00 am

The Antwilers had Miles and Noah too late so no wonder they turned out a little weird. They should have stopped at 2 kids instead of waiting 15 years to pop out two more. I'm guessing that Mommy Antwiler babbied Noah and gave him tons of attention. Noah honed his manipulation here and seems to continue it afterwards. Yet he seems confused that if he whines enough no one is rushing to help him ro fix his problems.