Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:17 am

Cuckson bought that Dremel for Noah from his Amazon wishlist. It was a housewarming gift and a cherished reminder of their bond.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:00 am
The Antwilers had Miles and Noah too late so no wonder they turned out a little weird
Yeah but for as much as we make fun of Miles the Ace for his cuckoldry and autism, at least he's fairly independent. He has a decent paying job. He does his civic duty (eliminating Mexicans)

Noah, what the fuck went wrong there? Could it be that he's a middle child and therefore, like most middle children, his parents allowed him to get away with murder?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:25 am
Could it be that he's a middle child and therefore, like most middle children, his parents allowed him to get away with murder?
Are you that behind on the Spoony Lore? He's the middle child. Holly and Doge were the older kids, and then like 10 years later they had the Noah and then Miles. 4 Antwiler Spawn with Noah right smack dab in the middle.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 am
Are you that behind on the Spoony Lore?
I'm not asking if he's the middle child, I know he's the middle child. I'm asking if that's his problem - middle child syndrome.

It was a rhetorical question anyway

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:48 am

Fucking hell YES he's the middle child. This has been established lore for years.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6qEwJiWa8

the best I can make of this is "fuck off don't put pressure on me". It's pretty much the only time anyone's asked him point blank if he's gonna make videos again.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:48 am
Fucking hell YES he's the middle child. This has been established lore for years.
Do you have brain damage or were you born this retarded?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:25 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:00 am
The Antwilers had Miles and Noah too late so no wonder they turned out a little weird
Yeah but for as much as we make fun of Miles the Ace for his cuckoldry and autism, at least he's fairly independent. He has a decent paying job. He does his civic duty (eliminating Mexicans)

Noah, what the fuck went wrong there? Could it be that he's a middle child and therefore, like most middle children, his parents allowed him to get away with murder?
He's a narcissist. It's not that hard to see.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:31 pm
That dremel shit will never not be funny.
1. No one knows wtf a dremel is, so him just ranting about it out of nowhere is ridiculous.
Only autistic faggots that never entered a hardware store don't know what a fucking Dremel is. It's like never having heard of Hilti.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!