Stuff you are terrible at

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Stuff you are terrible at

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 pm
As far as I'm concerned my life was a cruel joke that I'm forced to live, so I try to underhandedly bring others down to my level while pretending to give a shit.

So I'm bad at being a genuine, or an objectively good person, because people always see it eventually and the facade starts to unravel the longer I'm around them.

If you want to use people, just keep your time with them short so you can reap the benefits of your charade as long as possible.
That's deep man
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:19 am

Well. I'm being completely serious and crying fir attention so. Shoot for the moon. Ya know?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Life.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Stranger wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:43 pm
I'm this except I actually have strong empathetic skills.
It's not that I don't understand how people feel or something. People just have gone soft. I'm actually very typical north German. People just aren't like that anymore. They picked up mannerisms and behaviour that aren't native to this region. We used to be very laid back but emotionally distant.

I know people that have a big need to tell one about their troubles, to emotionally unload. I never had that and I'm the wrong person to talk with about such things. That's just not proper. That's not how you do it up here. You keep that stuff to yourself and deal with it.
The way I see it all that talking about such things or getting upset over it is doing nothing but amplifying the problem.
I understand the emotions people are having. I just have very little understanding for displaying them and reveling in them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:45 pm

I also repress everything and keep everything to myself. The anger, hate and negativity is stored.

I'd kinda feel sorry for the person I will snap at and unleash everything on that person.

I'm also bad at really caring for people. I have to be somewhat fucked in the head. I know I should care about stuff, so I act like I do. And I pretend a lot just to keep people away from me because I generally don't like people. At all.

I have no doubt a psychiatrist would diagnose me with something.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:30 pm
The way I see it all that talking about such things or getting upset over it is doing nothing but amplifying the problem.
I understand the emotions people are having. I just have very little understanding for displaying them and reveling in them.
You see things in a strange way, then.
Often times when people are talking about their problems they are either looking for a solution or looking for understanding. It's much easier to accept hard life circumstances when you know that others have been there too and you see that they're either doing well for themselves despite it or have come out on the other side after soldiering through it.

I guarantee you that your co-worker ranting about how upset they are over something stupid their mother did isn't trying to revel in the feeling but rather just trying to get it off of their chest and hoping that, maybe, they can get a little understanding or a different perspective on the situation from an outside perspective.

You sound jaded. That's pretty typical, though.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:58 am

CommieCatGirl wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm
Connecting with people on an emotional level unless it's talking with someone specifically to hate on other people.
I'll always luv u bby :mrgreen:

Besides being painfully lethargic with getting things done, I honestly can't think of anything that I'm legit terrible at. Not being being overly narcissistic. It's just that I feel any serious attempts at self-introspection is rather redundant when we live in a crybully "culture" in which mental illness is celebrated and enabled and we are told by Pizza Gatekeepers that Oppression Olympics is the "new normal."

I don't enjoy being a snarky edgemaster most of the time, but I don't have any say on this matter, because anywhere I go on the internet there's always copious amounts of useless, perpetually aggrieved low-functioning sociopaths with no purpose in life other than to cudgel others with their weaponized victimhood.

So it basically goes back to what Kugel said.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 3:38 am
it's just bitches being overly sensitive.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:21 pm

explaining myself to dumb people, I just dont have the patience
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Generally just stuff I can't be arsed to get good at. I'm a firm believer that you can get to a passable level at almost anything if you just put in the effort.

It's what used to piss me off about other autists I used to share the "learning support area" with at school when they'd whine about how my condition musn't be so severe because I could actually rub along with people okay. No, dipshit, I just worked my ass off to be able to pass as a normie. Put in the effort or don't but don't piss and moan about it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:21 pm
explaining myself to dumb people, I just dont have the patience
The moment you start thinking of yourself as the smart one is the moment you become the dumb one.

Everyone is a genius about some shit or an idiot about some other shit. Except people like DSP, who are vanishingly rare.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome