Drugs, man

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

Drugs, man

Post by Auli » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:22 am

So I'm bored and have a bit withdrawals atm. I'm basically a drug-addict, but the nice kind. Got hooked on morphine (Oxycontin/done/norm) because of massive fucking pain and then some more pain. And Lyrica for nervepain.

I started with ONE 5mg Oxynorm(done in 'merica, I believe) and I passed out for 6-7 hours. Didn't get high, but the pain went away so I could sleep. Then increase and increase until I maxed out on 160mg Oxycontin and 40mg x4 Oxynorm. Still didn't really get high, since I just took what I needed. I almost got off it, but then coma x2 and more pain lol. Right back up where I was.

One day I was just "fuck it, kinda wanna try something" and took 40mg x3 or something and got kinda high I think. More euphoric. Didn't do it often, but I got so used to it (had it for 3 years or so) that my body just didn't care at all. Not even 160mg+ made me euphoric again. I just kinda fell asleep at some point.
Now I'm at 40mg Oxycontin and 20mg x2 Oxynorm and withdrawals fucking suck.
Lyrica never gave me anything, just pain relief, or restless legs and falling asleep after 6-7 hours.

Haven't tried weed. REALLY wish you could get medicinal marijuana in Norway, but nooooooo. You just have to plow through 2-3 days of nausea, puking and no appetite which all would have been treated, I believe... :p

So anyway, anyone here tried stuff? Hooked on stuff? Do it recreationally? Medicinal? I'm not a narc, I promise.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Drugs, man

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:26 pm

I've only tried weed. This week I had some for the first time in two or so years. The year before that I was high every single day, with only two days of a pause and I of course didn't get high at work, but before getting there.
I had MDMA and speed offered to me but I don't trust the synthetic stuff. You never truly know what's actually in that powder or pills.

The appetite would be cured by it for sure. Nausea usually as well. Depends on what you get and how you consume it.
I have a Volcano. It's basically a hot air blower. You set the temperature, wait until it's reached it, put weed into a little container and plug a balloon on top. Press start until full (takes about 40 seconds) and there you go. You've got a balloon of weed vapour.
One container makes about five balloons. Starting at 195°C and then in steps of five up to 205°C, then 212°C. For hash you crumble it on AVB (already vaped bud) and go with 222°C. The keef goes either on regular weed for a little boost or like hash on AVB.
The now brown and crispy AVP you can either cook off in coconut oil, filter, let it harden in the fridge and use for cooking or pour in capsules or you just crush the AVP in capsules as it is.

From vaping you get most of the high of the weed. Indica still tends more towards stoned but not as heavily as a joint would, Sativa is pure euphoric high. A balloon of Sativa and a coffee in the morning and you're hyper as fuck.
The rest from the capsules takes a couple of capsules and two hours to work and then gives you a very deep, relaxed stoned for up to six hours. Most of the stuff for the high has already been vaped away.
That whole procedure is incredibly efficient. It costed me under 1k€ to be high all day every day with not-so-cheap, high quality weed. But that connection is gone.

And that's the thing with weed. If you have a connection it's ridiculously easy to get but if you don't you'll likely not find anything.
The long-time effects I had were dreamless sleep (after a couple of weeks you have zero dreams anymore, something I didn't mind), a feeling of nausea everytime before I had to sneeze and the constant high diminishes your ability to enjoy things when you're not high. There's also a greenover when you were super high and didn't get enough sleep. You'll be tired and feel kinda funny and a bit mushy in the head/dumb for the better half of the day.
Some also go a bit mental. I know two guys that have completely changed and can't handle the least bit of stress anymore.
On the plus side you don't have any kind of withdrawal. I had that greenover feeling low-key for a few weeks after my one year binge and that was it.

So I would actually recommend weed. Specifically Sativa-heavy strains vaped, more specifically anything with Haze in the name. Sour Diesel works fine too but doesn't taste very well. The name is fairly on point. Never had OG Kush or Cheese, though. Amnesia Haze was my favourite taste and effect-wise.
Might look a bit weird going to a skate park in a wheelchair but if you'll find weed anywhere, that would be the place to find it.

Obligatory: DUDE WEED LMAO!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:03 am

Neat. Sounds kinda fun. Wouldn't mind trying. It's kinda weird, I haven't even tried a cigarette and I'm doing morphine that would kill a group of people :p

No fucking idea how to get it. I have some friends who have tried, so I guess I have to casually bring it up or do the "damn I'd like to get high right now! Right? RIGHT!?! *wink wink*"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:30 am

If you have friends who smoke more than once in a great while, I'd imagine you could get hooked up.

With as many homeless fucks as we have around here, I could probably slip just about any streetperson a twenty and get hooked up with whatever I wanted. Smoking/weed never seemed worth the trouble to pick up.

BUT I'd feel differently if I was in as much pain as you are, brah.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:35 am

None of my close proximity friends smoke. Can't really get anything in the little town that I live in. In the city, you could walk 5 minutes and you'd be trippin' in less than 30 min. Have one that kinda did some, but he knew a lot who did. Although, I hear pills are "hip", is that the right word, with teh kids these days at parties in my town. But fuck pills you don't know what is. Just dumb.

The pain's not bad now, just the addiction. My threshold got pretty damn high 2.5-3 years ago, so I'm mostly kinda apathetic if I'm in agony now :p

Just make weed legal, Norway... Everyone who I've heard who has had cancer and tried weed say it's way better than shoving crap into your body that destroys it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:30 am
Smoking/weed never seemed worth the trouble to pick up.
That's really the thing. A friend I hadn't seen in a long time brought it over, otherwise I wouldn't have had any. I don't like the whole "go to some dealer guy" thing. I much rather stick to getting a little bit that's not criminally relevant from a friend.
Fifteen years ago I knew four guys selling weed in our city. In the course of two years the cops busted them all. You never know who's watching.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Yeah, risking everything just to get high, I don't get. I get it if you're hooked on something more... hookable. I REALLY get it. Withdrawals are such a bitch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:02 pm

There is something nice about having jars full of weed and knowing that that'll last you months easily. But it's not years in jail worth of greatness.
But I'm actually not for legalization. Too many people just can't handle weed as is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Legalising drugs would get rid of some crime, though. Maybe.

And people would still need to work to buy. But I dunno, it's not all black and white. 'Cause that's racist.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm torn about that issue.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!