Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm

It's because everyone has this illusion of grandeur that they're going to become Esports and make millions of dollars, so instead of having fun they treat it like a job. That's why you have the try-hards getting mad at everyone.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:08 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm
I get MOBAS. It's also why I don't really like them. Smite is the only one I ever found appealing but in general they get really boring. You can't really play them casually and just mess around with friends. I don't like that. Even games I've played hardcore competitively with my clan we spent most of the time dicking around and trying stupid shit whenever we weren't training for something.
To me that's the only way to get better anyway. You must really, really like the game and be able to just fuck around. With MOBAS it's tryhard all the time.
You described exactly my reason for quitting in the first place.
Me too. You want to at least have fun for a bit before you start getting hyper competitive.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:35 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:08 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm
I get MOBAS. It's also why I don't really like them. Smite is the only one I ever found appealing but in general they get really boring. You can't really play them casually and just mess around with friends. I don't like that. Even games I've played hardcore competitively with my clan we spent most of the time dicking around and trying stupid shit whenever we weren't training for something.
To me that's the only way to get better anyway. You must really, really like the game and be able to just fuck around. With MOBAS it's tryhard all the time.
You described exactly my reason for quitting in the first place.
Me too. You want to at least have fun for a bit before you start getting hyper competitive.
I did used to LOVE dicking off in MOBA's. The try-hards raging at you for ruining their "hard work" was always a blast. Every company ruins the fun with their strict reporting systems.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 am

It's like with real-life corporations not wanting to hire anyone without at least 5 years of experience. MOBA developers want you to play their game, but they just assume you're a pro already.

And call me an idiot who doesn't get the fine nuances of the deep MOBA gameplay, but one thing I don't get is if they really want to make this a big esport or some shit, why not streamline the grinding and gear away? I don't think those parts are all that interesting for spectators who aren't already MOBAtards themselves.
I mean, it's like some kind of team sport where both teams would occasionally just faff around with some neutral third party.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 am
It's like with real-life corporations not wanting to hire anyone without at least 5 years of experience. MOBA developers want you to play their game, but they just assume you're a pro already.

And call me an idiot who doesn't get the fine nuances of the deep MOBA gameplay, but one thing I don't get is if they really want to make this a big esport or some shit, why not streamline the grinding and gear away?
That's what heroes of the storm did, theres no gear and no "last hits", just everyone levels up together.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:45 pm

HotS is definitely the most accessible of all the traditional big-name MOBAs I've tried.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:54 pm

HotS is more fun but gets boring fast and has the same problem as league. If you have retards on your team you lose :lol:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:43 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:54 pm
HotS is more fun but gets boring fast and has the same problem as league. If you have retards on your team you lose :lol:
Honestly I don't see what's so wrong about a non ranked game model where you can leave anytime and not get banned and just go re que. I can understand wanting to maintain a certain atmosphere but come on... it's a fucking video game meant to be fucked around on.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:08 pm

MOBAs are serious. Fucking. Business.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:34 pm

MOBA
ABOMination

I played LoL back in the day and occasionally see if there is a fun hero out on HotS but ill be the first to admit mobas are retarded. You need to pray you dont have an idiot or troll on the team or thats 20 mins wasted from the start.

And all leavers should be shot, seriously cianigger wtf?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine